Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: have you ever felt totally isolated?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Unhappy have you ever felt totally isolated?

sometimes i feel so isolated from my family and friends. even though the are around me most of the time and we talk all the time i still feel pain underneath my smile. i feel as if i cant relate to anyone anymore. i sort of feel like itachi did. (please dont call me emo, ill find it very insulting and stupid)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever felt totally isolated?

I think evry1 goes through that period, for some, it's worse than others. I went through the same thing when I was younger. Though it's not easy, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Jus' keep the faith and don' lose urself. U'll make it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I've felt like this because I want to actually.
    Doesn't hurt to be away from people every once in a while :/
    Especially when you're busy and going through some crap in your life. Wouldn't hurt to be alone for once in your life. But because I've done this, people start to ignore you and not talk to you so there are some consequences to this X3;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    sometimes i feel so isolated from my family and friends. even though the are around me most of the time and we talk all the time i still feel pain underneath my smile. i feel as if i cant relate to anyone anymore. i sort of feel like itachi did. (please dont call me emo, ill find it very insulting and stupid)
    I''m all for anti-emo. I take it as an insult aswell. It's stupid. Just because I have negetive feelings I'm emo? Anyways to my point...

I know exactly how you feel. For years.I've felt alone, even though physically, It's almost never true. I am with people costantly. I can't "handle" being alone....because I feel dead. I feel "alone" when I'm with everyone else. The way I feel and my over analyzing/thinking everything makes me feel seperate and different then everyone aroundme. They're so much more care and worry free then I am. They aren't obligated to other peoples feelings like I am. I can't relate to anyone because of this. It makes me extremely depressed. But I smile anyways. Because I don't want anyone important to me to worry about me. That's my job not theirs. Not that I really feel like anyone would do anthing differently I just don't want anyone effected by my pain. IT's bad enough for me.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel a lot like you most of the time. Of course, in today's society we're never REALLY isolated (which kind of sucks . . . especially when your roommate walks in and wonders what you're doing). I just don't mesh with most people (and the people I DO mesh with generally turn out to be just as tortured as me. Now who sounds emo?)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The worst thing you can do is nothing at all and just keep complaining about it.
    Don't like your current situation? FIX IT!

Newbie mikeyinlove is off to a good start
    Thanks

Red face Re: have you ever felt totally isolated?

hey, im new but, ya, i hate that feeling i know what ya mean, ya, i hate being called emo, i mean people say ur emo cuz u dress a certain way or cuz u r always sad, i say, BS!! those people don't know who they are, and are jealous cuz u know who you are, don't let it get to ya, hun. hopefully that helps...

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt the same way when I was little. I was isolated by my peers when I was in the 1st and 2nd grade it stopped by the third grade. I made some friends and that slightly decreased when I moved for the first time then progressed and slightly declined etc. Anyways I have always felt isolated from my other peers who are well snobbish and think I'm some sort of freak. But at least I'm friends with a huge group of people who are more than likely looked at in the same way.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast