Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: have you ever felt totally isolated?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever felt totally isolated?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Talking more and exchanging information is what the internet is for.
    There's no human connection this way though. I think it's important that we have people we can have contact with. A friend to walk with, or sit with. Someone who can just give you a hug when you're not feeling so well. On the internet sometimes, it just makes me feel like everyone is so far away.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Hugs are overrated.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Hugs are overrated.
    I suppose so, but you can't even get so much as a handshake or a smile. And not this kind , thats just not sincere. I think Hassun needs a hug, I'm available if you'd like to schedule an appointment.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I suppose so, but you can't even get so much as a handshake or a smile. And not this kind , thats just not sincere. I think Hassun needs a hug, I'm available if you'd like to schedule an appointment.
    Oh boy, you don't want that.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I've felt "isolated" before for about two years then I "fixed" myself this year.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

The worst thing you can do is nothing at all and just keep complaining about it.
    Don't like your current situation? FIX IT!
    you know, i have been trying to do stuff about it. i go to clubs,sushi bars, and other social places. not to mention this is the first time i've said anything. i have many close friends, only i have a sense of aloneless always lingering around me. not one of my friends is close enough to relate, they're only fun..and i havent had a bf since last june. it doesnt mean im like this all the time.. i am mostly happy, only sometimes i feel horrible.
    Last edited by itachigirl; Sep 28, 2007 at 11:26 PM.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I have felt isolated for about 2yrs. now & sometimes I do feel like I am different cause I think I differently from the people around me (at least that is what I think) even if I try & talk about how I feel they just don't seem to understand/comprehend...

I have been trying to "fix myself" , but like bratling stated it is easy said then done... I believe you can't change everything around you with just a snap of the finger... That is one of the reasons why I joined the military... I am trying to change some of my surroundings & that it is the best choice I could of made right now in my life...

All I can say is sometimes it is good to be alone at times to clear your mind & ones' self, but too much loneliness can be destructive to the mind & soul if you let it... You have to take what life gives you & roll with the punches, but sometimes you need someone to pick you up when you get knocked down...

And it is hard to let people in when the ones that are close to you don't fully understand you... I hate when people call you an "emo" when you are not always happy... (not saying anyone called me one yet) , but that could be cause I don't tend to let them see that side of me...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    sometimes i feel so isolated from my family and friends. even though the are around me most of the time and we talk all the time i still feel pain underneath my smile. i feel as if i cant relate to anyone anymore. i sort of feel like itachi did. (please dont call me emo, ill find it very insulting and stupid)
    I have felt like that before and sometimes felt that it wouldn't go away. But for me I tended to always write in my journal online to see if anyone could help me but the only people who would are the friends who are really close to me online.

I always felt isolated when i was at home with my parents because I felt they expected more of me when I was trying my best but it wasn't good enough. But then when I got my degree results they were more supportive than I have ever seen them and it made things better. Of course the results wasn't what I was hoping for but I still passed.

However, Over the past year my life was turning pretty bad but then talking to my friend who was there really helped me realise that I can't keep things inside and that he would be near for me to talk to. Sometimes all we need is someone to talk to and be willing to just let everything out, well over a period of time so there is not rush.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast