Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: have you ever felt totally isolated?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever felt totally isolated?

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I feel totally isolated now. I have almost no communication with my friends or any outside family. No one knows me and they really care to find out about me. I am constantly getting critisized and ridiculed. It sucks being isolated!
    There's just no way. Think about all of the friends you have on this site, your network alone has over 40 members in it. We all love you here. To everyone else who feels isolated, remember that AO is a family, and aren't we just the coolest, most interesting people in like, the whole world? Yeah we are.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Yeah we all virtually love you to death!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    ~_~;

Seeing threads like this is a bit disheartening. After teaching at a boarding reform school for kids who come back from "vacations" looking like human punching bags and seeing kids who have literally refused to speak to anyone for 2 or 3 years: you guys need to keep things in perspective. For all your "pain", someone out there is suffering in ways you couldn't possibly even ~imagine~.

EVERYONE has angst.

The idea is to fight it, not throw a party in its swimming pool.
    BUT TSURARAAAAA~~~~~ fixing it is NOTTTTT easssyyyyyyy.

Seriously though, in defense of them most of them probably do not have half the life experience you do. Before a certain age most people would still be in the pre-Copernican age, thinking they are the center of the universe.

@ketaro: I think you could be 50% right here. Not exactly puberty, but it's more of a short term long term chemical imbalance in the body. Thus the feelings people are feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Yeah we all virtually love you to death!
    Implied cyber sex?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Implied cyber sex?
    You said it, not me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You said it, not me.
    I've heard legends about your angry e-love making, that's all.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger everyone treated me like crap and like I was somone off the streets. I was isolated by everyone and I felt alone. It made me cry that I didn't have many friends, but as I got older I designed an anime club for people to be accepted.. It wasnt jus for the anime but for everyone to join.. to be themselves.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I've heard legends about your angry e-love making, that's all.
    You must've missed the 'we all' part of what I said.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I feel totally isolated now. I have almost no communication with my friends or any outside family. No one knows me and they really care to find out about me. I am constantly getting critisized and ridiculed. It sucks being isolated!
    I understand how u feel, I'm inna similar situation myself. Like I said 'fore, keep the faith. If u need someone ta chat wit and let off a little steam or somethin', jus' PM me; I'll lend an ear.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast