Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: have you ever felt totally isolated?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    You are going through a normal phase of puberty i guess. It'll go away once you change your daily activity patterns. For instance, do something fun you haven't done in many years.

Word of experience huh! Hey you all gotta listen to this wise dude's words.
    ummm..puberty..? im 19... yeah ive done many things like that. i go to amusement parks and other fun-induced places.

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    ~_~;

Seeing threads like this is a bit disheartening. After teaching at a boarding reform school for kids who come back from "vacations" looking like human punching bags and seeing kids who have literally refused to speak to anyone for 2 or 3 years: you guys need to keep things in perspective. For all your "pain", someone out there is suffering in ways you couldn't possibly even ~imagine~.

EVERYONE has angst.

The idea is to fight it, not throw a party in its swimming pool.
    yeah, i acuallly do try to keep things in perspective, i have a globe on my desk, not 'cause i need help w/ geography, but because it reminds me im not the only thing that matters in this world. i was brutally bullied throughout middle school, until i learned tae kwon do, i was alone w/ my brother for a yr when i was eight. my mom wasnt around at all. she didnt come home 'till about 2 or not at all. she didnt cook, and didnt tuck me in. i still dont hate her. my father died of bronchial pneumonia when i was 14. yeah i know wat it's like to suffer.
    Last edited by Hassun; Sep 29, 2007 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Double post

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: have you ever felt totally isolated?

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    yeah, i acuallly do try to keep things in perspective, i have a globe on my desk, not 'cause i need help w/ geography, but because it reminds me im not the only thing that matters in this world. i was brutally bullied throughout middle school, until i learned tae kwon do, i was alone w/ my brother for a yr when i was eight. my mom wasnt around at all. she didnt come home 'till about 2 or not at all. she didnt cook, and didnt tuck me in. i still dont hate her. my father died of bronchial pneumonia when i was 14. yeah i know wat it's like to suffer.
    I think about 70% of the African populace would like to trade with you.

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea actually Hassun's right visit some places in Zimbabwe or even here in S.A. go to any Skwatta camps or townships and you'll see wat suffering really is.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N8VE South View Post
    Yea actually Hassun's right visit some places in Zimbabwe or even here in S.A. go to any Skwatta camps or townships and you'll see wat suffering really is.
    i honestly dont feel like having a 'whose had it worst off' battle. okay? it doesnt have to be utterly horrible to suffer. you can have a normal life, and one thing changes and all of a sudden you feel like suicide. i dont think talking about who has it worse is going to improve anything in one's life. i think you have to slowly recover yourself from anything, before you're ready to help others. and yes, i probably will go the africa someday. im already involved to over 4 charities to help benefit others. i just think you guys should stopping digging on me, because you guys dont really know me, and some of the cards that i've been delt w/ havent been the best.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    i honestly dont feel like having a 'whose had it worst off' battle. okay? it doesnt have to be utterly horrible to suffer. you can have a normal life, and one thing changes and all of a sudden you feel like suicide. i dont think talking about who has it worse is going to improve anything in one's life. i think you have to slowly recover yourself from anything, before you're ready to help others. and yes, i probably will go the africa someday. im already involved to over 4 charities to help benefit others. i just think you guys should stopping digging on me, because you guys dont really know me, and some of the cards that i've been delt w/ havent been the best.
    Oh I have no intention of getting into a 'who's more miserable' argument.
    It's just that everyone who at least has a place to live and/or doesn't have to eat out of a dumpster can afford to worry about other things than plain survival.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: have you ever felt totally isolated?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The worst thing you can do is nothing at all and just keep complaining about it.
    Don't like your current situation? FIX IT!
    I agree. Right now you are complaining (which isn't bad) about it but in a way you are looking for help in a way that you want to see what other people are doing. That's a start. You do have to fix it but the problem is TOO large to change over time. It's not a quick fix. Some people see therapist, and take years to solve. My suggestion is to find a starting point, what would you like to change in your life?? Then find an easy way to start with that and keep thinking of ways to grow in life. Don't be around people that put you down because then you will never change. They will be the first to put you down when you are trying to make a change. I think that you could do it. Also remember that it's okay to be by yourself. I use to feel that way and then I did change it but realize that I didn't like it. I like staying to myself, doing my own things. I'm married, but I still do the things that I want to do, which is read the books that I like, play the games that I enjoy (RPG's & MMORPG's...no sports..that involves people ) When I realized what I wanted in life and what made me happy, I was very happy with life and didn't feel isolated anymore. I hoped that I helped in some way...Good luck!

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

How I felt
    I don’t know how much more I can take
    Seeing, hearing, talking, and smelling the pain
    It’s all like a nightmare in my dreams,
    But it’s so real. I feel the blood running
    Down my hands, but the blood is not my own, It’s someone else’s blood. It’s blood of someone I love so much...though that person hurt me so bad, their blood won’t leave my hands...I wash and I wash, but it won’t leave my hands...

In a room full of people, I felt the most alone...I was always waiting for the darkness to consume or for Death to take me to a different, and most likely better, place. As darkness falls, night unfolds ebon wings to wrap the world in its dark embrace and it will capture your soul, it will never let go, I’ve watched so many people fade away...they all left me here to stay all alone. .... I was just a shadow, I was invisible, I was all alone...and now I'm becoming it all over again...does that make me emo?? does that make me a loner?? if it does then I don't care...I stopped caring what people thought along time ago...so why should I care what they call me? they just call me these tings because inside they feel the same...inside they're hurting, probably as much as I am...and they're afraid...so they cast me aside like some piece of trash, thinking they can escape the fellings they try so desprately to hide...

Very Deeply Misunderstood

Thanks

Please refrain from posting in threads which have been inactive for (more than) one month.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6