+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever gotten rickrolled?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever gotten rickrolled?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzeroty View Post
    hahahahaha yes i have been rickrolled. we do it all the time at work, i work at GameStop and well we are the only store with caller ID in our area. god im glad for that. its some fun stuff.
    yeah rickrolling its fun and cool. Specially when you are doing the rickrolling.

Ps; Have you gotten some calls asking for battletoads lately?

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never been rickrolled....but from the looks ok it, it would be fun to rickroll someone but not to be rickrolled.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had a dollar for each time I got rickrolled, I... still wouldn't be very rich. Maybe just 10 bucks richer. Getting rickrolled's annoying, but it can't be as bad as clicking on links to "g**tse" or "l****party" (A word of warning should you find out what these are -- you can't unsee what these two are, view these at your own discretion. Not for the young or squeamish).
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    If I had a dollar for each time I got rickrolled, I... still wouldn't be very rich. Maybe just 10 bucks richer. Getting rickrolled's annoying, but it can't be as bad as clicking on links to "g**tse" or "l****party" (A word of warning should you find out what these are -- you can't unsee what these two are, view these at your own discretion. Not for the young or squeamish).
    Agreed ,as an example those stupid links with pics ..
    "You're a winner ,click to claim your reward!" or "You're the winner ,click to type your name and get your reward" this stupid kind of things ,i never clicked them and i'm not planning to anyway.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    Getting rickrolled's annoying, but it can't be as bad as clicking on links to "g**tse" or "l****party" (A word of warning should you find out what these are -- you can't unsee what these two are, view these at your own discretion. Not for the young or squeamish).
    Goatse it ain't that bad as you think. It is just another online prank. Its up to you to take seriously or forget about it. Goatse was created last Thursday by a 13 year old boy by the way.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Goatse it ain't that bad as you think. It is just another online prank. Its up to you to take seriously or forget about it. Goatse was created last Thursday by a 13 year old boy by the way.
    Adding oil to the fire ,eh?
    and it's right ,if we felt serious about it then at that time we're really been rickrolled.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

I only rick roll people. I never look at links, only if they say "omg NEW GAMETRAILER WATCH".

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My sister got rickrolled. She spent hours downloading the Harry Potter movie and when she played it it only showed a two minute commercial. All that time for nothing! I got rickrolled at college when I got a call saying I won a prize but it was a scam. Other times I get spam in my e-mail saying I won a lot of money but it's just B. S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast