+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: have you ever had a home burn down?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: have you ever had a home burn down?

your lucky for two reasons one i'm glad you house didnt all set alight and two i'm glad your mum didn't strangle you to death if i did that and was ok at the end of it my mum would go berserk!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmmm my house did not get burned down... but almost.. it's all because my uncle.. who lives next door... who is dumb.. xD put on the incense and the candle lit and leave the home... guess what happens.. lol ^^ u know what happens... the birds on the roof became BBQ yumm... but,.. fortunately some1 notices and called for help and all came to the rescue and put down the fire... including the 6 year old me

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    your lucky for two reasons one i'm glad you house didnt all set alight and two i'm glad your mum didn't strangle you to death if i did that and was ok at the end of it my mum would go berserk!
    The rest of the house didn' catch fire 'cause our neighbor and my mom managed ta contain the fire 'til the FD arrived, they said that was the only reason that it didn' spread. My mom was glad that I went and got her outta the tub. She said that most kids would've probably panicked and that if I hadn' gotten her she probably would've burned up alive. Funny thing, although I blamed myself, my parents never blamed me. As a matter of fact, the news was tryin' ta say that I was playin' wit matches and my dad confronted them 'bout that misinformation and defended me. My parents were jus' glad that evry1 wasn' hurt in any way.

@RayMe- I understand 'bout dumb uncles, I unfortunately have two of them. So I know what u mean.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mean to sound mean. But I've never heard of someone's home or restaurant burning down unless it was their fault. Example: kid playing with fire, not paying attention to materials in the building. In the small cases where this doesn't happen it was caused by a forest fire or another natural cause or arson.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I don't mean to sound mean. But I've never heard of someone's home or restaurant burning down unless it was their fault. Example: kid playing with fire, not paying attention to materials in the building. In the small cases where this doesn't happen it was caused by a forest fire or another natural cause or arson.
    That is hard to believe.What about electrical fire ? or an appliance failing and causeing a fire ?. Not ever fire is started by some one playing with fire,not paying attention to materials in the building or natural cause even arson.Most of the time a fire starts it due to some thing in the house failing Example: faulty wiring ,appliance failing, some thing over heating even an animal bitting a wire.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Electrical fires are common in older buildings, especially if aluminum wiring was used. She mentioned that the restaurant had been in her family for 37 years, so it had to have been built in or around 1970, when aluminum wiring was beginning to get widespread use.

The fact that restaurants deal every day with combustible materials (grease, oils, etc.) and work with high heat means that they're at higher risk for fires.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    And it can happen to the best of people too. The year after I graduated from UC Davis, one of the older campus buildings (the campus fire department building!) was lost due to a grease fire in their kitchen flue...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2