Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever... (just started crying and not know why? )

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever... (just started crying and not know why? )

1.)Have you ever just started crying and not know why?

I was just talking to my friend yesterday and then I felt tears roll down my face. I don't know why and I wasn't sad at all. Actually I was in areally good mood.

2.) Have you ever found yourself feel like someone was staring at you but no one was around?

I have!! It's the most akward thing ever!! I was in my bathroom and I felt someone was starting at me but first of all I would never ever let anyone in my bathroom and second thing was no one was home. I was so freaked out that I locked myself in my room.

Lol anways Have you ever had one of these things happen to you? Have fun and please be alittle descriptive

~Thanks ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 07, 2008)

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever...

Yeah there are been a couple of times that I started crying for who knows why or started crying because of something really ridiculous like a heartwarming commercial.

There was a time when I had to close a store I was working at all by myself because my partner had an emergency and I could swear someone was staring at me when I was doing the night audit. I felt eyes staring at the back of my neck which made my hair prickle. I am sure it was my paranoia but it was creepy.

I'm just me.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Oh yes, it has happenned to me, but I ussually do find out why I'm sad in the end. It's just like if some information gets to my heart sooner than to my brain >.< Ussually it's when I'm talking to Ray and when I'm really jelous bout something totally silly ^^ lol That's when I notice it the msot at least...

2. Hmmm... I guess yes... there have been some odd times like that. Sometimes when I pray it seems that someone is either drilling his/her look in my back or that I have wings or smth just a heavy feeling at my back... might be just because of how I pray lol Eh and there've been times when I sleep, but I always sleep by an open window so it might have been wind. And other times, it's when people are around

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will not really i only have when im mad and i cry even though i dont want to but mostly when people cry for no reason there just really happy.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

In all honesty, I cant recall myself crying for now reason. Maybe when I was little.

2.) Have you ever found yourself feel like someone was staring at you but no one was around?

MAN!! I feel like that ALL the time! XD

Like the other day, I was going to the store, and it was like 3 in the morning. nobody was outside but for me, and all of a sudden, I felt that someone was right behind me, breathing on my neck. I turned around like 6-8 times to see if i was being followed. Man, it was creepy ><

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

1) Um...no i havent started crying for no particular reason before

2) Yah i have found myself feeling as if someone is watching me and no one was arround or at least that i saw anyways. It's a creepy feeling one that interns a shivering sensation down ur spine. The last time it happened to me when i was walking alone back from the guitar store i think...^^

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

There are a bunch of times where I would just randomly start crying. The last time I did this was a couple weeks ago. I was talking with some friends on a chat and one of them had objected to me going out with my boyfriend because he felt that I might be hurt in any way. That did make me sad and a couple hours after he had left I had started to cry but for no reason. I typically do start to have emotional breakdowns for no good reason. I gues you could say I'm emotionally unstable.

No. I actually have not had that happen to me before.

Newbie Kera1xx is off to a good start Kera1xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever... (just started crying and not know why? )

1.) Yes....I have NO idea why. I just need a release for some reason. Hm, it' strange...so, I just listen to some really sad piano music to cry my little heart ouy xD

2.) ALWAYS o.o Especially when I'm on the computer for some odd reason. It's like a ghost is watching me haha. I get so paranoid and freaked out thinking someone's looking at my back and what not. Ugh, creeps me the hec out.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast