+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you experienced finding someone that you think she/he is the one?

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

have you experienced finding someone that you think she/he is the one?

have you found that certain someone you think she/he is the one you are looking for in your life?plss. post me if you have or not.i want to hear your comments.tnx.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you experienced finding someone that you think she/he is the one?

This belongs in the Cyber Lounge. Secondly, I'm tempted to close this on account of a poor first post. Could you please elaborate and come up with a better discussion? Merely asking someone if they've met someone they love isn't going to cut it.

Moving...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

tsk tsk tsk, you could fall in love with every girl you meet. real love is when you keep that love no matter what. even if you had a massive arguement and you cant get her out of your head. Then you find the need to make things rights and get it back to the way it was. Thus, you compromise on certains things and she has to compromise on certain things as way. That's how it works. Love can be a double edged sword, it can hurt you if you're not careful.

As for myself? i think i can say that i've found the one. she knows who she is. Despite everything that's happened, we've known each other for a good 8/9 months or so. Even now, we still love each other. we never get bored of each other. that's what meeting the one is all about, that you can never get bored of them or you can always find it in your heart to forgive them.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. Yes I have.

It's awesome... and then people get in the way... and then sh!t keeps happening... and then the bus is late... and then there's school...

but then you finally get to their house...

and everything just melts away when they ask "How was your day?"... everything feels better when they pat your hair... everything gets better after you go to In-n-Out... and then you argue about something stupid and then you laugh at each other only a couple minutes later after someone says "Shub-up" instead of "Shut-up"...

>.< and then there's the kissing... that's my favorite part!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

please explain this topic a bit more on what you want the members to post

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

psssh shoot yeah. I have been friends with a girl name tao. Shes vietnemese. We knew each other since we were 4 but i' am really in love with her.

"All art is born of suffering"

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I think I have. I broke up with guy right before my birthday and all that weekend and the nexkt week and through thanksgiveing(mybirthday is roght before thanksgiveing) I couldn't stop thinking about him. Now we're back together and our relationship is better than ever. So yeah I have.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought I found the one like 8 years ago. I didn't handle it well (I was too young), so haven't been able to speak with her since.
    Now, I'm still obsessed with her and think of her almost all the time (I'm sure I get her out sometimes...).
    Only time will tell if she is the one... perhaps if I get the courage up to try and talk to her again. *Insert hysterical laughter here.*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast