+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: have you experienced finding someone that you think she/he is the one?

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you experienced finding someone that you think she/he is the one?

No sadly I cannot say that I have. Love is something that takes time to grow. Simply enjoying someones company even if you spend every waking minute with them does not constitute love. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with my personality that makes guys not interested in me. I don't play the little games that immature people find fun in and I am only myself. I am really independent and won't change myself for anyone else. Even so, it kind of bugs me to think that that isn't good enough for people.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh, yes I did believe in somewhat of a way this was true, and could happen, but I think a little lust has something to do with it as well.

I think with time love should grow stronger, but with some others think it start strong then fades. Which I think it shouldnt'.

Anywho~

Have this happen to me?

Depends really on how you put it. ^_^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

after going through so many difficult relationships and being with all the wrong guys who would just use me for their own personal gain. I have finally found someone who means the world to me. if i hadn't have gone the last very very difficult relationship i felt that i would have never had the courage to tell my bf now how i felt about him.

It was only after the difficulties that i found someone that i will never let slip through my fingers. For me its the differences between the relationships that showed me that it was real what i felt and it was that i was being used.

So yes love does exist and I believe i have it after many years of looking. It was right there under my nose and it took me a year and a half to finally be with him.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I am blessed to say that I have found "the one."

It's a relationship that's been up and down... We argue every once in a while... Ignore each other in anger... But we can't keep that up for long. We keep each other strong in times of weakness.

I've got to say, my boyfriend has been there through some very very rough times! It's a relationship were, no matter where either of us end up, we will both remember each other... There will always be a connection with each other in some way. He's helped me change in a lot of good ways.

I'd go into details, but that's journal material! lol! ^_^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

am still finding the one and i know i have to do it on my own, but one day if i do find the right women, i might marry and such, but it takes time to find that person, after all its a big world

Newbie RedNax may be famous one day RedNax may be famous one day
    Thanks

It'd be silly if I said that I found the one. She's my first gf EVER. I met her a while before finishing school, just after turing 18. It's been 6 months now and even though we get into a lot of stupid arguments every now and then, which are always my fault anyway , she keeps forgiving me. So, I kinda feel like she's the one. The first girl ever I don't bore to death with my geeky-ness too. YAY!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, I think that I have already, see my gf wants to keep the love and whatnot, but she also says things like "If you dont come and find me when you get older...I will come to find you, because I cant live without you." Let me tell you that is such a wonderful great feeling when ever you hear those lines being said to you.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that love takes time to grow and... I think that I have finally found the one. It was quite weird 'cause I kept thinking about this person even though I didn't want to. Of course, I thought that this was just a little crush, but I couldn't help it. So, I tried to ask myself: "Would I still love this person even after not seeing each other for a long time?" And I tested that statement. We both didn't see each other for a long time (Because of our Christmas Break!), but when we saw each other again, I just can't believe it. I still loved her...
    But of course, she doesn't know it! Not yet, of course!

mmhmm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3