View Poll Results: Have you lost the love you had at first?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 58.62%
  • No

6 20.69%
  • Possibly, I'm not sure

6 20.69%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you lost the love you had at first?

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Have you lost the love you had at first?

this hase hapend to me alot i always went to a school far away and i switched alot of schools, by doing so evry time i lost a few friends or at least i never got in touch whit them again, its nothing to worry about it just hapens.
    even if your relationship is going a bit wrong then its good to be apart from eachother fore a while it will improve it again, at least if your just friends.
    As for a relationship whit a girl its a bit more complecaded it depents on the situation, but the best ting to do is talk about your relationship, also try to keep your relationship intresting like going to a good restorant or buying a present.
    When that dosnt work try telling your feelings for that girl.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well yeah im afaid of love now cos i have always been trund down
    but i was asked out by a friend of mine like me i said yes but it never worked out TT__TT ...but like i never loved him like he liked me tho
    but yeah im just soon goin to gave up on love and go be a nun soooo..... good luck to the rest of ye

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I lost the girl I used to love. Well I thought I loved her. But stuff does happen and well she is married now. But I never regret our break up. If it wasn't for that i wouldn't be the man I am today.
    That happens. In my experience I've always wanted to rekindle what I had lost or make the relationship grow stronger than letting it weaken. To me its so sad that people lose what they had for each other. That same person might very well be the person you were destined to be with or be the one who pulls you out of a really tight spot. Not saying thats what going on with all relationships but some really need to be rethought before that happens.

But that maybe just my feelings. I'm more of an action person so I feel that I must do something to fix what I feel is wrong in my life. Maybe thats just my lust for life.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

its called spending so much time with the same people makes you get sick of them. end of story.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Losing somebody you have first loved is very painful and something that i don't really want to talk about.It leaves you feel...well,i can't describe it.Anyway,if you and your true love reamin firm in a relationship,well,you are one lucky person.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Losing somebody you have first loved is very painful and something that i don't really want to talk about.It leaves you feel...well,i can't describe it.Anyway,if you and your true love reamin firm in a relationship,well,you are one lucky person.
    Thats true. People who have what it takes to stay in a relationship for a long time without losing how they feel about each other is truly amazing to me. I'm lucky enough to have that kind of relationship and I couldn't be happier about that. Its sad that losing someone that you loved has hurt you so badly that you can't talk about it. But I hope you can cope with that, even though its painful for you.

To be honest I've only had that kind of indescibeable feeling one time and it truly scarred me for life. I hated that feeling and I truly could have ended my life at that point. But I got the oppurtunity to get back with that person and that wound is slowly being healed. I hope your scar heals someday too.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't regret it. I know it was sort of my fault he broke up with me but he sort of did it not to take advantage of me. We're really close friends now and he even told me the girl he likes. I make fun of him for it and I think it makes us both fell better. But, I still care about the guy.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sadly, I'm sure that many have as well as me.Though we may want to forget it, it's just too painful for some of us.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast