View Poll Results: Have you lost the love you had at first?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 58.62%
  • No

6 20.69%
  • Possibly, I'm not sure

6 20.69%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have you lost the love you had at first?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you lost the love you had at first?

In terms of friends I have had a friend who was like that, its not that we won't forget each other, its just that our situations are so different and yes, time and place does make a difference, especially when you first enter college from another state, a reality check for people, the friends you had in highschool may not be your friends in college, after highschool, I went to a college in another state, it basically came down to this, should I continue to continously talk to my other friends or should I let those go in order to make new friends at my college who I will be able to talk to in my professional life, you see, its your college friends that will stay with you simply because as a adult, you are living in an adult world where their skills will help you and vise versa, its something we all must decide but it must be done

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

This has happend to me to so many people, mostly because I most so much or they move.
    My bestfriend is ***** *******[for her protection], we've gone through a lot together and I love her very much. We are like sisters, we started be friends at 4th grade. We were a lot a like: hyper, kind, love the boys, collected stickers, had a fascination with pink, and we both treated eachother with great respect.
    We have been bestfriends for four years. She is a 9th grader in highschool now and I am just in 8th grader. She is very popular and gets more busy as she gets older because she gets more and more friends. I am not her bestfriend to her anymore because, for one, we don't go to the same school and I also think that all the bad things we went through together pulled us apart, I'm rather saddened by it. She's made a lot of bad choices in her life because of all the tragedy that has happend. I am very worried about her...I'm worried she'll get herself into a lot of trouble.
    We are slowly pulling apart...its sad all of my very close friends eventually move or I eventually move away from them. For example, **** ****, we are still very good friends but we both moves. We sometimes hangout buts still, ya know. Its sad...I think that is true. But it all depends on who you are and who they are.

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Have you lost the love you had at first?

i think so...but i still love her...even if dont see each other for some time...i'll let fate decide...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I have lost the love I had before and it has made me hink that I'm just not strong enough to love and be happy... I fall in love quickly and give myself away and till now this love has turned out to be too weak to survive... I'm an open person so I'll tell you something about my expierience.
    My story (I'll try to make it reall short) is really strange... I fell in love with a guy, soon afterwards it came out to be that he likes me too and he became my boyfriend... When we were together I felt like in heaven, I was sure that it couldn't be better.
    We were together for eight months and we both changed and got through all kinds of trouble together. Then I understood that I can't live with him drinking like he did, I tried to make him understand that and he just dcided to leave me.
    Ofcourse he changed his mind the next day... But during that night I had thought about it all and I had understood that if he could say that he wants it all to be over when his drunk, than sooner or later he will do it anyway and I said no- I din't take him back.
    Some time passed and on my birthday he came to me (drunk ofcourse) and tried to talk with me... none of the things that he said made much sence, I don't remember what exactly I said but it made him mad and the next moment he hit me in the face. It hurt a lot... my heart hurt a lot.
    The best thing was that after a moment he came back and told me an old russians saying witch would sound something like: "The one who doesn't hit (his wife or children), doesn't love."
    I avoid him afterwards.
    Now, when I remember our relatonship I can't find anything good in it... Now I understand that nothing was really as good as I tried to tell myself it was, now i understand why my friends always asked me: "How can you stand him?"
    Now I've become more stronger and thoughtful when chosing boyfriends, I've lost my strong belief in love and godnes and I can't stand the presence of drunk people. He no longer drinks and has started to price what he has and I'm sure he's a better person now.

The thing I have understood after this parting is that sometimes losing something you love (or think you love) is even good, because some people imagine love where there's no love at all. Love is hard to understand and hard to find. Be careful wen you chose your boy/girl-friend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I have lost the love I had before and it has made me hink that I'm just not strong enough to love and be happy... I fall in love quickly and give myself away and till now this love has turned out to be too weak to survive... I'm an open person so I'll tell you something about my expierience.
    My story (I'll try to make it reall short) is really strange... I fell in love with a guy, soon afterwards it came out to be that he likes me too and he became my boyfriend... When we were together I felt like in heaven, I was sure that it couldn't be better.
    We were together for eight months and we both changed and got through all kinds of trouble together. Then I understood that I can't live with him drinking like he did, I tried to make him understand that and he just dcided to leave me.
    Ofcourse he changed his mind the next day... But during that night I had thought about it all and I had understood that if he could say that he wants it all to be over when his drunk, than sooner or later he will do it anyway and I said no- I din't take him back.
    Some time passed and on my birthday he came to me (drunk ofcourse) and tried to talk with me... none of the things that he said made much sence, I don't remember what exactly I said but it made him mad and the next moment he hit me in the face. It hurt a lot... my heart hurt a lot.
    The best thing was that after a moment he came back and told me an old russians saying witch would sound something like: "The one who doesn't hit (his wife or children), doesn't love."
    I avoid him afterwards.
    Now, when I remember our relatonship I can't find anything good in it... Now I understand that nothing was really as good as I tried to tell myself it was, now i understand why my friends always asked me: "How can you stand him?"
    Now I've become more stronger and thoughtful when chosing boyfriends, I've lost my strong belief in love and godnes and I can't stand the presence of drunk people. He no longer drinks and has started to price what he has and I'm sure he's a better person now.

The thing I have understood after this parting is that sometimes losing something you love (or think you love) is even good, because some people imagine love where there's no love at all. Love is hard to understand and hard to find. Be careful wen you chose your boy/girl-friend.
    # Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Next time read the rules.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3