+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Having kids?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Having kids?

well me and my bf have already been talking about having kids etc (were only like 16)

but we have said we want a family before were 25 so we can grow up and still watch our kids grow and watch them grow for a very long time...

even though this isn't a good idea for your careers etc

and i already know i want kids and if i was to have them when in a job i would leave the job to look after my kids i wouldn't want them to think there mum or dad was never home...and it would be wrong to send them to there aunts , uncles or grandparents

but i wanna know what you guys think about have u ever thought about having a family?...

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Having kids?

equinn!! I dont know if is good a ideia(but its just me talkin) I think you are too young...I mean having kids before 25 ...i dont know...Maybe im being a little selfish and im about 25 years old now(in dec) but if I'ld have kids right now, my life would may stop, kids require a lot of anttention. Unless you dont have big projects for your life I'ld said go for it, otherwise it may seen a little bit too soon...

Kids yes I want and lot of them...but...only when I'ld put my life together... and it may take a few years
    Last edited by Arukih; Jul 22, 2008 at 05:42 AM.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have thought about having a family.... The first time, I was 18, not too much older than you are now. And, I had my own little fairy tale image of how that would work. Funny, but I don't think men (or boys) share that same parental instinct when they're that young. Not most. When they say they want to have a baby... What they mean is they want to MAKE a baby. Anyway.... I had a child by the age of 19... Boyfriend didn't stick around for long.

Then I thought about having a family again.... This time was gonna be different though. I was 21, in love with a man who would never leave me. He had asked me to marry him. My son was already calling him "Daddy". And, he was OLDER than me. And so I had another child. Even grown men seem to run away when the heats turned up. Because I had that child alone as well.

And if you think that not having a career is best for your child... think again.

You may end up being a broke, single mother. Or everything might end up peachy, just how you imagine it.... But you have lots of life ahead of you... why risk it?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie mimi111 is off to a good start mimi111's Avatar
    Thanks

My mother had me when she was your age (16). Her boyfriend, even though he said he'd wanted a baby too, left. She had 3 years of high school left. She worked 3 jobs while going to school and I was left with my grandmother most of the time. When she went to college, she decided on night school, and worked during the day every day except sunday. I was with my grandmother all the time again. Finally, when she was done with school, she got a job in town, which I got a ride to from a family friend every day afterschool. I would wait at work with her until 6, and then we would go home. It was REALLY hard, on both of us. We're really close now, but there were some tough times. At 25, she remarried and had 2 more kids, and she says that even though she doesn't regret having me, she would have definately waited until she was older.
    I don't mean to preach, but you really never know what's going to happen. Your boyfriend may say that he wants a baby now, but you will never know until it happens. As for not working, what about finishing school? When your children are grown up, you are going to need to work again, and most jobs now require some kind of bachelor's degree unless you want to be working at McDonald's.
    Before you do anything, please think of what it would be like for the child. I had a hard time because my mom was never around. If you didn't work, how much money your boyfriend made would dictate where you live, what you buy, you would be completely dependent on him. Think everything through and always have a backup plan.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i see u guys dont thin its the safest rout and yeah being depenedent on it ispretty bad tbh and i need 5 gcse's to et back into school and if i dont get them then everything will go down hill anyways

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

if you get pregnant and at this age and you said that your age is 15 ... you are so young and along way in front of you so why you have to risk of all you have for this i mean i love children but i have my life and i have my plans for my life so i will have children at age 25 or 26 ... you are young and teenager and you can do everything you want to do .. but having a child need a responsibility .... so you just have to ask yourself 1. can i handle this responsibility 2. can i risk my life with something no need at this time or we can say something so sooner for it time ... when you answer this 2 question you will know what to do at your life .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Havin' a child is a wonderful gift that ppl, sometimes, take for granted Equinn. Peach Mimi, and Roze r quite correct in what they say, U need ta choose wisely for when the timin' is right ta have a child. U will know when it's time and not 'fore then. And it's always good ta prepare for in case u haveta go it alone, cause not every1 is mature enough for commitment and child rearin'. U r quite fortunate though, ta b able ta bring a life inta this world is a very precious gift. However, not every1 is ready ta take on the responsibility that goes along wit that gift. All too often, I have seen ppl squander this wonderful gift called life. I too wanted a family, but as the sayin' goes; "U don' know what u got 'til it's gone." I, unfortunately, can no longer have children and I never got the chance ta have one. It makes me upset ta hear bout Mothers who abandon their children and Dead Beat Dads, of which, my ex-brother-in-law is one of. Children r a precious gift and great wisdom and careful thought should b the rule of law when decidin' on whether or not u should have one. U will know when u r ready for that commitment and not 'fore then, jus' let wisdom b ur guide.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Let time flow on, you'll know when its the right time

We can't compare to our parents as their time period is so different from our own. The average age for having children for many countries is late 20s some even pushing early 30s... The world we all live it is unforgiving, not letting us raise a family till later in our lives but thats how its come about.

Take life as it comes, you've still time to grow and experience life before bearing one I know you may have heard this before but your only 16, live and cherish your life as a youth, a teen or you'll regret it. Take it as advice from someone who's missed out a good portion of their teen life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast