+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Health

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Health

I think protein shakes are bad ;/ makes people more lazy I think you need to do old fashion working out and buff yourself up the right way just eat the right foods and you'll be good.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I think protein shakes are bad ;/ makes people more lazy I think you need to do old fashion working out and buff yourself up the right way just eat the right foods and you'll be good.
    Truth but what if you are short on time?? .School, work, after school clubs, church, workout, family, friends and girlfriend.XDAnd list goes on for a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    I seriously prefer the old fashion way with a balance diet and exercise because one,it is not money wasting though it can be time consuming.Two,protein shakes are for body builders and maybe for reducing your weight.Finally,i rather gain strength the hard way and not through things that may boost your body,because it can help me against the hardest of all obstacles.
    I agree with there.The old fashion is better but if like me your musclue took two times what a normal person's body to heal their musclue??For explane.If I work out like I normalry do.1 hour on the treadmill non-stop.After that rest for 5-15 minutes.Then the windbreak and the some upper body work out for 1 hours after that go hit the bike thing for 20-40minutes.Then hit the showesr and finily I get to swim.. for 1 hour or until my fingers are all old looking then to the hot room for 10 or 20 minutes and then take a shower again and go home.XD.I go to the gym about 3-5 hours a day and 3-5days a week.Depending on what I got to do
    Perfection is dull

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Do small reps each day 30 minutes a day for a year and your body will eventually get buffer each year just eat enough meats and vegetables and your good to go. And don't lift all heavy weights do heavy one day light another it helps to maintain your muscle strength and feel.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Do small reps each day 30 minutes a day for a year and your body will eventually get buffer each year just eat enough meats and vegetables and your good to go. And don't lift all heavy weights do heavy one day light another it helps to maintain your muscle strength and feel.
    Truth.I try not to go heavy because then I do less reps and wear myself out even faster.XD
    Perfection is dull

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I agree...
    Protein shakes are great if you want to lose a LOT of weight, or if you are a pro athlete. Your best bet is to eat a well balanced, healthy meals and exercist regularly.
    I used protein shakes to lose weight, substituting breakfast with a shake. ((I lost over 75 pounds!) ^_^
    Details please?

Yeah, the shakes work. Use them if you need them. Don't if you don't. Simple.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Details please?

Yeah, the shakes work. Use them if you need them. Don't if you don't. Simple.
    XD.Now this is the best and easyest thing someone has said and is so clear too
    Perfection is dull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3