+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Health risk with cellphones ?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Health risk with cellphones ?

I don't know if this subject is falls in debate and dicuss.
    but I heard on the news they stated that there is a health risk using cell phones.
    What the in the world is going on here! There can't that much EMF coming from cellphones, they were debating to put warning labels on cellphones I have a EMF meter and I check my cellphone and i just got a low reading of 0.3 mG .and besides most cell phones have speakers and come with bluetooths.
    Why can't they just sudjest using the speakerphone feature or ask the public to use bluetooths at least the phone is not on the side of the head.
    do any of agree with this? these people must be bored because all they do is Gripe and complain.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Health risk with cellphones ?

the news is always quick to jump at studies that have not been reviewed or are too early in their research to be able to produce publish-worthy findings. From what I've read, yes, cell phones do emit a small amount of radiation, but no, it is not enough to effect your health or give you any type of cancer. I honestly believe the situation calls for no action, because there has been no real evidence that would justify any drastic action to reduce the already very low amount of radiation phones produce. So even your solutions like speaker phone or use of blue tooth is not necessary because there is no real risk. Because in reality, no one would use speakerphone especially if its a private call (plus I find the feature to be annoying and useless anyway) and there's also a lot of people (like me) who see no point in investing in a blue tooth. Granted this all from the perspective of a guy who doesn't talk on the cell phone much to begin with but even if I did, I wouldn't be concerned.

Crap like 'cell phones can be a health risk' is just another prime example of the general news media making something out of nothing to further plague our hypochondriac fears of bad health here in America. I mean I get it; the news is trying to spread just that, news to the people. But at the same time it becomes annoying when so much as using a phone suddenly guarantees you've got cancer. It also doesn't help when people take the news as pure fact and don't look into these issues themselves.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't blame you, bluetooths have that earbud and I hated ear buds myself I hate things stuck in my ears and I rather have headset myself.
    I took 3 years of radiation training from F.E.M.A and i know nuclear radiation can effect you very much, but your right there is no large amount emf emitted from cell phones, I can see living close to power subtations or living under high power tention wires emit strong emf readings, besides they cellphone companies already warn about RFs and texting driving, they don't need b.s .
    I think these worry warts is trying scare the cellphone service providers customers away, but I dought if anyone is going listin to these worry warts.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm an ece student currenly in my third year of study... but there have been no means of proving that cellular radiation is in any way significantly harmful to the body... yet there have been a lot of research proving that bluetooth technology and infrared technology is in no way harmful to humans in the span of our useful life (say 80 years of existence - which is not to say that we are not in any way going to be held incapable of living a normal life because of exposure to them)

as to recular cellular calls; we are actually daily exposed to radio waves at high frequencies even without access to technology... and unless these electro magnetic waves actually match any of our cellular resonant frequency (the natural frequency at which our cells or organs vibrate that is), we are in no danger from them.

however, it has been proven that prolonged exposure to concentrated radio waves (e.g. calling and texting) as with any other technological appliance (television and computers), often cause migraine and a lot of other stress related symptoms like reddening of the eyes and irritability.

that is all i can share for now.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

and yet cellphones have changed over the years, when cellphones first came out thier big and bulky and some was carried in case, but now they have become more pocket size and I don't think a little pocket size cellphone can kill you. these people are menbers of the worry warts club and think that everything will is hazardous to you.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Just about everything is a health risk these days. Everything in excess is pretty much unhealthy, but what can you do, even the sun will give you cancer.

Thanks

What's next playing video games is hazardous. I read about there some cases of cellphone spying being stalked with your cell phone, that some jerks downloading spyware on your cellphone and remotly activation your speakerphone listining on to your phone chats , they say just get a whole new cellphone or you can have your provider to help you to reintall operating system of your cellphone can wipe out the spy ware completly.
    I called it nuking your cell phone, I have been totaly nuking my pc at times which reinstalling the o.s disk and starting over fresh.

trust me cellphones are harmless it nothing to compare to power substations and high power tension lines in EMF hazards..

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

what i know that the cellphone can risk our health..
    sometimes,we can even get a brain cancer...because of the radiation in the phone or something like that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast