+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Health risk with cellphones ?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Health risk with cellphones ?

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    what i know that the cellphone can risk our health..
    sometimes,we can even get a brain cancer...because of the radiation in the phone or something like that...
    Not radiation, just EMF but hardly enough to cause harm, and to prove it you need get a emf meter to check your cellphone out.
    They have made a little thing into big thing, what they saying about cellphones is b.s and they need to shut thier mouths up and keep it shut.
    nuclear radiation is more hazardous than emf. the problem is they don't know about emf and nuclear radiation, but if anyone beleave thier stupid beleaves than use the speaker phone fuction .

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Time Magazine Online Edition has posted a interesting article related to this topic...
    But the body of research is far from conclusive. In 1995, Lai co-wrote a study showing that a single two-hour exposure of RF radiation — at levels considered safe by U.S. standards — produced the sort of genetic damage in rats' brain cells that can lead to cancer. Though subsequent researchers — often funded in part by the wireless industry — failed to replicate Lai's results, a 2004 European Union — funded study reported similar findings.
    Read more: Cell-Phone-Radiation Health Warnings Alarm, Spur Studies - TIME
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Time Magazine Online Edition has posted a interesting article related to this topic...

Read more: Cell-Phone-Radiation Health Warnings Alarm, Spur Studies - TIME
    wow, that is so freaky. i never knew my cellphone was dangerous. that is such a bummer. i mean sure it's not proven, but that's my brain im talking about, i really don't want to take any chances. ima just talk on my home phone when im at home now. did any of ya'll hear about the one that says that deodarant gives u cancer in the armpits? is it true?
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I rarely use a cell phone to actually talk, I mostly just use mine to check time, since it doesn't even have any minutes right now. Still though, I sit in front of my computer practically all day. I wonder how dangerous that is.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I just use the cell phone to ask where someone is. What I don't like is people who use the cellphone in church, movie theaters and when driving a car.

Talking, texting and driving do not mix. My mom almost had an accident with a driver talking on the cell. Lousy driver.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2