+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Heartbreaks </3

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Heartbreaks </3

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    How many times have u been lied to u trusted that person u loved that person and all they do is lie and brake your hart tell me about your hurts and pains have u ever tried to kill your self love is pain to me im allways being hurt
    Well, I don't know how many times I have had my heart broken...All I can say is lots...

It hurts much but when I try looking at the positive side...All i can think about is revenge . Yes, All I want to do at that time is to hurt that person more than he has hurt me...that way I'll feel a lot better but I know inside that hurting him would hurt me as well, to take my mind off sometimes...All I do is write about my revenge in a poetic way... lol

-x- Zainab -x-

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: HartBrakes </3

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Love is an evil thing sometimes and will hurt you a lot, but at the same time- it might be the most wonderful thing in the world. You just have to find the right person.
    Love isn't evil, and it shouldn't hurt. It serves as a scapegoat for them things though. =P

~!!! Time is the best medicine for broken hearts. Just allow time to suture them back together. And in the meanwhile, gather up your spirits and avoid giving in to self-induced physical and mental trauma. Hurting oneself is a very poor resort for escape. Instead, slip away into the core of silence, and ruminate on how to be more careful next time. It isn't the end of the world, right? There are heaps of wonderful people out there. Just try to find one who will value and secure your trust.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    People deal with heartache differently. I personally wouldn't condone the idea of suicide or cutting...
    Wo!! GOOD LORD!! are u serious??? Inst that a little bit extreme??? I dont know!! i cant deny, when comes to sentimental things, Im very weak person but i love life to much to go that far. I couldnt never hurt myself just becase someone doesnt love me anymore...a lot of cry and time will heal ouver the pain...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heartbreaks </3

heartbreaks are a part of life... and it is a part of who you were, who you are, and who you are to become... don't be too sad... nothing is ever permanent in life...

the best way is to face the reality and just accept the fact that you were not meant to last for very long. make peace with the thought and cherish the happy moments you've had... love's like that... it is a risk... with only three rewards:

to be rejected
    to be loved for a period of time
    or
    to be loved forever
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

I am literally laughing at this topic.
    1. Why would you even CONSIDER suicide because of this. I mean if it was your wife and she left for another man, Or your husband and he went for another woman then yeah. I mean I experienced something like this not too long ago, A girlfriend of mine was cheating on me with another guy and He was cheating on her with another girl. She immediately left the both of us for another person. It hurt us both a lot, but..we got over it.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I know i am a jerk and i should be dead or something.
    Lol. Spoken like a true soldier.

I've been heart broken. Once. I thought I'd never get over it, but I did! Like Kedar said.. Time is the only true medicine. I used to hate that phrase, but now. I couldn't agree more. Time has passed, and I could care less for the bastard. We still talk. Slightly. And payback's a b!tch. What goes around COMES RIGHT BACK AROUND !

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Lol. Spoken like a true soldier.

I've been heart broken. Once. I thought I'd never get over it, but I did! Like Kedar said.. Time is the only true medicine. I used to hate that phrase, but now. I couldn't agree more. Time has passed, and I could care less for the bastard. We still talk. Slightly. And payback's a b!tch. What goes around COMES RIGHT BACK AROUND !
    ^5.(Hi-five) All of that is true. Well, except for one part. "Time is ther only medicine". Love from another person is another remedy for a broken heart, ya know?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    ^5.(Hi-five) All of that is true. Well, except for one part. "Time is ther only medicine". Love from another person is another remedy for a broken heart, ya know?
    Lol, so This -> "v5" would be a low-five?

Yes, yes. Of course, that too. That is why crappy relationships exist. Because without them, you will not know what a good one feels like, no?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast