+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Heartbreaks </3

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heartbreaks </3

I have never had my heart broken. I'm looking forward to it. Not because of the corresponding depression, consumption of HUGE amounts of ice cream and chocolate, and making all my mates miserable with me . . . I'm looking forward to proving that I DO have a heart, thank you very much, and I AM capable of falling in love.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    How many times have u been lied to u trusted that person u loved that person and all they do is lie and brake your hart tell me about your hurts and pains have u ever tried to kill your self love is pain to me im allways being hurt
    wow umm.. to be honest, to many times to count.

I've tried it.. and failed each time.. but.. ya know, now that I think about it... I'm glad i didn't succeed because I'd have missed out on finding someone who loves me and even though we may have our ups and downs, we stick together though everything. Everyone goes through a breakup and everyone experiences that pain and sorrow but you morn/grieve and move on.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Lol, so This -> "v5" would be a low-five?

Yes, yes. Of course, that too. That is why crappy relationships exist. Because without them, you will not know what a good one feels like, no?
    Yes. that would be a low-five. And indeed, that is why we have crappy relationships. Although, some of the "crappy relationships" go a little too far, men beating their wives, wives beating te children, father beating the children..It's rare but sometimes there are cases of women beating the men. Each of these has an amount of depression, but it can be healed by love and time.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I got hurt more than once. It hurts really bad that it does make you end your life. I usally keep my feelings to myself but sometimes when i really need someone i'll just let them all out. But ya know just keep moving on bcuz everything happens for a reason, right?

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

well well i see see see there is difference in the love braking hmmmm i need to hear more please ive seen some that caut my eyes
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well i have just brok up with my gf after 1 year
    of being with her so it really hasnt set in yetbut for thre most
    part i feel numb like nothing really happend but thats just
    how i feel, nothing suicudal or stupid just numb is all.

it dosnt feel that bad really guess thta means im just a cold person
    oh wel llife does go on
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

i have been through many heart breaks and they really hurt, but now iv actually found the one girl i really know i can trust!!

so to me all those heartbreaks have just been a sign saying : YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Lied to: once.
    Heart Broken: Ehhh few times.

Sure I was depressed, overcomed with sorrow, but I learn to move on quickly, get over it. Life sucks at times. As stated by my friend Andrew, "You seem like the gu who would brush things off and not care."

I was in love, absolutely once....I can say that. Until she moved, then we had to break it up, that wasn't a heartbreak, but it just sucked. Learning to move on is the best way, yet can be the hardest.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3