+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Heath Ledger

Heath Ledger was an actor who was starting to make his way to the top. His performance in The Dark Knight was absolutely breathtaking, as were his performances in previous movies.

I have one question though. How did he die? I've looked it up, and all I get is 'uncertain cause of death'. Does anyone here have an idea or more information that could help ease my curiosity?

I know there were pills involved, and that he had insomnia and was sick for a while, but none of it adds up. Accidental overdose? Maybe. But I'm still not sure.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Heath Ledger

Well a lot of stuff going on the net around his death it might have been he was drinking and got sleeping pills which is not a good way of taking meds but nothing is really clear since the news surrounding his death was requested to be confidential so this maybe a case of media block out but his family which is a painful thing. but that is true his performance in the darknight was awesome.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't we have a thread...nvm...Anyways

I think it was because of an overdose of pills. The people were not really sure until the Autopsy..I don't think they ever announced though but they thought it was overdoes of pills ^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Heath Ledger died?! Totally didn't know this. However, they say he OD, I'll stick with that (I hate how they made him look as The Joker, still he got it down...just the image....sucked).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Heath Ledger died?! Totally didn't know this. However, they say he OD, I'll stick with that (I hate how they made him look as The Joker, still he got it down...just the image....sucked).
    Oh My Goodness! Where have you been!

Yes Heath Ledger died! In January!! You are six months behind! If he did OD, it was accidental. His closest friends and relatives say he had too much going for him and he knew it, and just the type of person he was he'd never take his own life. It had to be accidental. Very misfortunate, indeed.

He did a damn good job as The Joker though. Now, when they make a sequal to that movie, casting directors are going to go through a hell of a lot to find a replacement. He was just too good.

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Heath Ledger died! In January!! You are six months behind! If he did OD, it was accidental. His closest friends and relatives say he had too much going for him and he knew it, and just the type of person he was he'd never take his own life. It had to be accidental.
    You dont know that. He could seem like the nicest person in the world and you would never think that he would commit suicide. But you dont know what HE thinks.

Here's a poem by Edwin Arlington Robinson entitled

Richard Cory

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
    We people on the pavement looked at him:
    He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
    Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
    And he was always human when he talked;
    But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
    "Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich, richer than a king—
    And admirably schooled in every grace:
    In fine, we thought that he was everything
    To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
    And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
    And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
    Went home and put a bullet through his head.
    You cant really say that the OD was accidental but you cant say it was on purpose either.

Btw, he was incredible in The Dark Knight.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Thanks

I'm not saying it was accidental, I'm saying there's a more likely chance that it was. I know it's impossible to think what others are thinking or feel what they feel. I know that he was really stressed out the last couple of weeks while he was filming Imaginarium, and that he wasn't sleeping as well. So he was taking pills for his insomnia and for some type of sickness that had overcome him all of a sudden. Which is why it leads me to think that it had to be accidental. Maybe he took one too many without knowing. Or he took one pill of a certain type of medicine, and then took another from a different type. The results could have been fatal, as you can see.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I heard, it wasn't an overdose on one type of pill. I heard it was many different prescriptions (Prescribed to him). And that it was the combination that killed him. Like it was given to him by different doctors, and the right hand didn't know what the left was up to.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast