+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heath Ledger

Well,what caused him to have the sleeping issues that led to him taking the meds so he can sleep,was that when he got into character (The Joker) he started hearing The Joker's laugh,and that is what led to his accidental death.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, ok. he died from overdosing on medicationS his doctor proscribed for him. From what I hear, he did it perposly.
    I love him in the Batman movie.

..... R.I.P.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

(The Joker) he started hearing The Joker's laugh,and that is what led to his accidental death.

.....WHAT ?!

That is the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard !

ok, ok. he died from overdosing on medicationS his doctor proscribed for him. From what I hear, he did it perposly.
    I love him in the Batman movie.

..... R.I.P.
    Purposely? I honestly don't believe it was on purpose!!!! He was showing absolutely NO signs of distress [mentally].

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Heath Ledger died of a accidental overdose of prescribed medicen he took. miss the guy. I just seen the dark knight at the cinema pretty good for a batman movie
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

his autopsy revealed 10 different pills that made him die during sleep
    My sister channeled his spirit and Heath said he didn't mean it and misses
    his daughter he had from the blonde actress in Dawsons Creek. They werent married
    and separated because of his moodswings and pill popping like candy he got from
    questionable sources

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

We heard accidental overdose Down Under too. It was pretty big down here, especially since he was an Aussie himself, from right here in Perth no less! We heard he accidentally took too many meds, which reacted badly, causing his death. I'm not sure where he's buried, but I am sure they flew his body back here afterwards. It's a pity to see a local fly so high, with so much more available to him, only to have it all end that way.

I am yet to see the Dark Knight with money a bit tight, but from the previews I've seen, I can already tell he's done an absolutely awesome job of it. My heart still goes out to his family.

RIP.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Oh My Goodness! Where have you been!

Yes Heath Ledger died! In January!! You are six months behind!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalXepher View Post
    You dont know that.
    LOL!!!! I guess sarcasm doesn't ALWAYS translate well over the intertubes, I should of used the "Slowpoke picture". That should of given it away.

Anywho, Yes I knew he died, this is VERY old news. If fact I could care less he died, his only good movie other than the Dark Knight was The Patriot, otherwise he gets a thumbs down from me and yay for death.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Heath Ledger was an actor who was starting to make his way to the top. His performance in The Dark Knight was absolutely breathtaking, as were his performances in previous movies.

I have one question though. How did he die? I've looked it up, and all I get is 'uncertain cause of death'. Does anyone here have an idea or more information that could help ease my curiosity?

I know there were pills involved, and that he had insomnia and was sick for a while, but none of it adds up. Accidental overdose? Maybe. But I'm still not sure.
    From the last news report, on his death, that I watched; it stated that he barely had much of the pills, that they found, in his system. Heath had a severe case of insomnia and that his death was actually caused by health problems related ta it. I believe that they said it was heart failure and they did rule out the pills and suicide. Mistakes like this were common, especially early on when the news first began runnin' the news of his death. The media heard 'bout the pills and ran wild wit it, but later the coroner's stated that he didn' have enough of the drugs in his system ta kill him. The pills were perscription pills, given by a doctor, ta help him wit his insomnia and, accordin' ta reports, he didn' abuse them. Yet not too many ppl heard bout that, 'cause the media made it a footnote in their reports rather than admit that they had made a mistake. Well I hope that this clears up any misconceptions bout Heath's death.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast