+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Heath Ledger

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    The media heard 'bout the pills and ran wild wit it, but later the coroner's stated that he didn' have enough of the drugs in his system ta kill him. The pills were perscription pills, given by a doctor, ta help him wit his insomnia and, accordin' ta reports, he didn' abuse them.
    He might not have had enough drugs in his system to kill him, but the mixture of the drugs that he did take in ended up being fatal. And it isn't that he abused the prescribed drugs. It's that I guess one doctor didn't know that another had given Heath prescribed medication. So he had all these doctors giving him different kinds of pills and the result was that he died. It's a real shame. He died accidentally, I mean it's the only thing that makes sense.

Insomnia itself doesn't cause death, does it?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I believe it most certainly can kill you. Sleep is an essential, like eating or drinking. So I think you can die from going too long without it. I know for certain without sleep for like 3+ days and you'll hallucinate.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    He might not have had enough drugs in his system to kill him, but the mixture of the drugs that he did take in ended up being fatal.
    U correct on this, but it wasn' only the pills that killed him. It was a combination of exhaustion and the mixture of pills that did him in. Thank u for clearin' that up for me.

It most certainly can, I had a relative that died from health problems related ta insomnia. Insomnia can cause a whole list of health problems; heart failure, stroke, even kidney problems (yes it can cause kidney problems), etc. U can even die of simple exhaustion brought on by a lack of sleep.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a shame he is gone no matter what the cause he was a great actor who will be sorely missed.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Welp, looks like there won't be any more Joker in the Batman movies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eriadd For This Useful Post:

!The White Wolf (Jul 25, 2008)

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd View Post
    Welp, looks like there won't be any more Joker in the Batman movies.
    Exactly.

He did SUCH an amazing job at that character, it is going to be TOUGH! finding someone else to fill his shoes. No matter who they pick, it won't be the same guy. It will never be the same joker. And I've heard people say, "well, at least he left with something amazing on his plate..", or whatnot. And it's true. Some actors, singers, performers,etc. die, and their last work wasn't all that great.

Ledger's?

*&%^ing AMAZING !

And to ron119125, yes he is being sorely missed. I still can't believe the guy died. I can't believe it. It was so unexpected, so sudden. And so accidental.

wow.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617 View Post
    Well,what caused him to have the sleeping issues that led to him taking the meds so he can sleep,was that when he got into character (The Joker) he started hearing The Joker's laugh,and that is what led to his accidental death.
    I gotta question, from where did you get this information? (not to question you but it is because I am really interested on knowing) I wanna know if he really begun to hear the joker's laughter and that led him to take the pills that later on killed him... I just wanna investigate a little more that's all ^_^ thanks

But yes, it was an overdose of sleeping pills what killed him, but what I am searching is the cause of why he wasn't able to sleep... it is just plain curiosity thanks ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Touko Ryogi is off to a good start Touko Ryogi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    I gotta question, from where did you get this information? (not to question you but it is because I am really interested on knowing) I wanna know if he really begun to hear the joker's laughter and that led him to take the pills that later on killed him... I just wanna investigate a little more that's all ^_^ thanks

But yes, it was an overdose of sleeping pills what killed him, but what I am searching is the cause of why he wasn't able to sleep... it is just plain curiosity thanks ^_^
    Heath Ledger losing sleep over the Joker - Story @ Comics2Film.com

Take a look at that small news story, it notes about how Ledgers mind was racing and his lack of sleep during the filming of The Dark Night, those sleepless nights eventually led to an addiction of sleep medication, which in turn led to him gathering numerous brands and eventually mixing and passing away from it as a result. It's safe to say that his dedication to the role of Joker is what sparked his eventual downfall.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Friends say they saw Heath Ledger’s death coming (Update)

There's another article, detailing his life as his sleepless nights began, he chose to continue his addiction to those pills over his girlfriend and two year old daughter. He knowingly put himself at risk to continue his dedication to his roles and his acting career. He was truely a man who put effort into his acting, but it ultimately cost him, as nobody is invincible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast