+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger dies at 28

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heath Ledger dies at 28

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    They were some kind of over the counter sleeping pills. And people make mistakes when taking that type of stuff all the time. It could of been an accident. I'm with DFD on this, I'll wait for the autopsy report.
    It does happen though its not always with OTC sleeping pills. To even the young and the brightest. To think of it X-Japan's gutarist Hideto Matsumoto accidentally committed suicide back on May 2 1998. He was drinking a lot and he wanted to pull a prank on his buddies and he grabbed a towel wrapped it around his neck and around the door knob and he killed himself. There was no suicide note (To my knowledge).

But yeah it's usually weird when the young and the greatest end up dieing from something that they are not known for doing.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I was shocked when Mr. K told me. I mean Heath Ledger really is a good actor to watch and has done so many films that he has played in so well. I remember back in the day when he was in Neighbors, the Australian soap. And that is a good 10 years ago or more.

well may he RIP!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Wait, I thought the movie was already done and it is not released yet..so they were still shooting the film then..?
    No had already finished with it but if he doesn't die in this one there could be a sequel with him in it.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!!
    *CRIES* this is sooo sad. i am soo sadd!!
    He was like the best. I found out and at first i didn't know who he was till my mom said he was that star of a nights tale. Then i got sad. cause thats one of me fav movies. T_T

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I still can't really believe it...

But on a note of glaringly different cultures:

I found out about this in the Japanese news this morning. The article was titled "Suicide?! Academy-Award Nominated Actor, Heath Ledger, Found Dead"... after reading the article I switched to the US press where I found multiple articles with the conclusion: "there was no obvious indication that the Australian-born Ledger had committed suicide"

...And yet, Japan goes RIGHT there with the headline ~_~;

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    They were some kind of over the counter sleeping pills. And people make mistakes when taking that type of stuff all the time. It could of been an accident. I'm with DFD on this, I'll wait for the autopsy report.
    The scary thing is that people DO die of overdosing on over-the-counter pills . . . You go to sleep and don't wake up.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

A@#$%&*. love the guy. have some of the best movie.. miss the guy

Rest in peace my friend
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Truly is a sad day, however luckily well get to see him as the joker once since the dark knight is in post pro right now. However future iterations will be sorely lacking his aussie flare

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast