+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help!

If your basing it on things from nature why don't u add some transition into it.

Like for the first row of tiles y don't u get that starry night thing happening but with each different tile the moon changes it's position and you could do the same for the clouds as well.

Then for a different row of tiles you could have some afternoon theme going. Like the sun slowly setting or what not?

And i guess you could continue with it.

Other than that u could alway group a few of the tiles up and make a larger picture or something.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not just do one whole scene instead?? Since you are working with ceiling tiles it will be so much easier than a mural I think. I agree with dude 101.

Just find a nature scene you really like, take a picture. Split the picture into twenty parts and color each tile like that. Sorry if it wasn't really an idea.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so I already had started the comet and moon in one of the frames. Before I even posted this... unfortunately I ran out of the dark blue that I"m using for the night... so... that one's on hold.

Stripes and tribal patterns are out of the question, they're not my style.

I like the idea of the clouds, but I'm not sure if I could pull that off... they're pretty hard especially since I'm not pro or even close.

Like I said I want natural things I'm going to try the clouds but I'm going to see if I can get one of my friends to help me out.

I like that sunset idea but I'd like to keep it to one frame...

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not try a sun rise on one side and a moon rise on the other.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    ok so I already had started the comet and moon in one of the frames. Before I even posted this... unfortunately I ran out of the dark blue that I"m using for the night... so... that one's on hold.

Stripes and tribal patterns are out of the question, they're not my style.

I like the idea of the clouds, but I'm not sure if I could pull that off... they're pretty hard especially since I'm not pro or even close.

Like I said I want natural things I'm going to try the clouds but I'm going to see if I can get one of my friends to help me out.

I like that sunset idea but I'd like to keep it to one frame...
    Honestly i think it's pointless to ask our opinions about this ... make it on your own style and you'll like it the most ,i don't think you need anyone to help you with thoughts about it ... like i love gothic styles ,all would be those sharp curved ending mostly of colors as violet ,purple and white ,and so it differs from each individual posting his/her opinion here about it ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

if you are going to based this on nature or comet well how about the night sky or something or a supernova or a nebula
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Honestly i think it's pointless to ask our opinions about this ... make it on your own style and you'll like it the most ,i don't think you need anyone to help you with thoughts about it ... like i love gothic styles ,all would be those sharp curved ending mostly of colors as violet ,purple and white ,and so it differs from each individual posting his/her opinion here about it ...
    YOu can't think it that pointless or you wouldn't have posted your opinion... but regardless I justified why I'm posting this here in my first post... I'm running out of ideas and I'm looking for fresh ideas... plus, so far this has bee tremendously helpful.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    YOu can't think it that pointless or you wouldn't have posted your opinion... but regardless I justified why I'm posting this here in my first post... I'm running out of ideas and I'm looking for fresh ideas... plus, so far this has bee tremendously helpful.
    I didn't post my opinion i just showed my style which deeply differs from anything mentioned thus far ... anyway if you think this's helping you then good for you ,wish you all luck
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast