Closed Thread

Thread: Help me please!

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Help me please!

I got a question, and I want peoples honest response.

Basis:
    I like this guy, I wont say who over the internet, and I know he like me, but he is always nervous around me and I am always nervous around him. So we can never seem to ask each other out. I really want to, but I just get way to nervous and can't seem to put words together to say it...

Any advice peoples! You are like my second family here in AO and I really need some help.

I know some people are gonna think I'm just stupid for asking others advice, but my real family isn't any help and I dare not ask my 'friends'. Not after last time.

I dunno if this is the proper place to put it, but I just needed to put it somewhere so I thought here wouldn't hurt anyone.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help me please!

You should just go for it and ask him out. Take too long and he might just lose interest and check out more promising prospects. This goes for everyone.

Drinking a bit helps to loosen the nerves and the tongue.

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree.. you should ask him out. I know its not easy because you said that you're nervous but.. if you like him.. you could do it.. well, I have a tip for you..
    just take a deep breath before you do it.. calm down and BELIEVE!!!.. n_n

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ahhh.. A love problem. : D!

You like him, He likes you, The problem? You both are scared/nervous around each other, Well, I agree with TaurusDemon23 that you should ask him out before he really loses interest. Just be yourself, I'm sure it'll all work out if you ask him. (@_@ )..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

As a reminder of the Forum Rules...
    Please use your blogs for information of a personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.
    and ...
    We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advise personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken to private PMs or to external services like MSN Chat, Yahoo Messenger, Skype and so forth.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread