Closed Thread

Thread: help on wat to do with a boyfreind who trets u like dirt

Newbie fluff n pink is off to a good start fluff n pink's Avatar
    Thanks

help on wat to do with a boyfreind who trets u like dirt

i wrote this theard to ask u wat would do if ur boyfreind was treating u like dirt but u reali loved him!!! plz help me!!

thank you equinn!!!!!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: help on wat to do with a boyfreind who trets u like dirt

ok if u really love him u really cant do anything can you ??....

even if he treats you like dirt

but if i had one like that i would kill him and blow him off slash his tires in his car lol or his bike lol

but like if he teated me badly i wouldnt stand for it like my mum says no one she means no one can walk over me and treat me like sh**

but really love it can do alot of things .... and no one other than you really knows how to deal with it ....

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Leave him!!! Leave him now or he'll go on hitting you!!! Believe me, I know it's the best way from experience... I know it's hard if you really love him, but it'll end only worse if you'll try to work it out any other way..

If you leave him he'll probably will also think about why you did so and maybe change, then maybe...

Simply leave him, believe me, it's the best way... Or tell him you need your time alone... so he would think about it!!!

Man should not treat girls like that... It's not right, just is not... you shouldn't stand it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you should talk to him about it before deciding wether to leave him or not I know that if I was seeing some one and she felt that I was treating her like dirt I would want to know so that I could evaluate what it is that I was doing that gave her that feeling so that I could stop so I wouldn't hurt her. To me there is nothing worse than hurting the one you love.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fluff n pink View Post
    i wrote this theard to ask u wat would do if ur boyfreind was treating u like dirt but u reali loved him!!! plz help me!!
    POSTING GUIDELINES::

9. Please use the blogs for information of personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.

Closed Thread