+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroes and Heroines !

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Heroes and Heroines !

*sings to Heroes / Heroins by Boys Like Girls*

Lol ^^ I made this thread not to talk about this song but...

1. Do you have a Hero/Heroin?
    2.Tell us why they are... and describe how you feel towards them...
    3.If you lose your Hero/Heroin.. what would you do?
    4.Between all those who you know... is your hero/heroin greater than others?

Anything related to this topic only... ^^

^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Heroes and Heroins !

Is it alright if our hero is already dead? If so, here goes:

My hero is Hannibal Barca, the general of Carthage during the Second Punic War against Rome. I admire just about everything about Hannibal. First off, he was brilliant. An absolute genius. More than anyone else, he represents to me the power of logic over brawn, as evidenced by his landslide victories over the most powerful foe the world had seen against horrible odds. To me it proves that thought can have an immeasurable effect on outcomes.

Second point, his character. He didn't put himself above his troops, he never lost his composure. He was determined to win the war, even when his own country basically abondoned him and left him to die. Even more, he commanded troops from a lot of different cultures and languages, all of whom would follow him to the ends of the earth. He brought out the unique strengths in these troops as well.
    After the war, he was put in charge of Carthage, and brought down their massive debt to Rome, which nobody thought would happen. He never let power go to his head, and didn't stand for corruption.

I could literally ramble on for ages about the guy. He possessed extremely admirable traits, and those are the sorts of things one looks for in a hero I think.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heroes and Heroines !

Ohh, I have quite a few. Note: Most of my heroes, I admire their work

First off, Hideo Kojima is one - He is a GENIUS in video game creation, majority of his games include a GREAT story line, fun game play, and of course, it's like a interactive movie. Not to mention he works in line with one of my favorite companies, Konami. Also he helped with Azumi and Versus, and those were two good movies.

Second, Tim Burton - His films...are above amazing to my opinion. They hold that dark atmosphere, hold a great story, usually has good actors, and his work...is just phenomanal (Spelling).

Vincent Price - In my opinion, one of the greatest actors to ever live. In all the films I've seen him in, he was just great at his role. Also he's known as "The Voice of Horror". I'd do anything really to meet him, too bad I can't.

Anton Svander LaVey - Creator of the "Satanic Bible". I mainly appreciate him for brining forth something new, yet old. He brought forth human instinct should be embraced, not shunned. I've read some of his work, and it makes a good amount of sense, not to mention I have these thoughts BEFORE reading his work. Also for giving "Satanism" a new view, LaVeyan Satanism.

Aleister Crowley - An occultist and writer. I have read his work as well, and have fallen in love with it. When it comes to sense of the occult, I view him as one who made good sense of it.

Three of mine are dead, I just idol their work, the other two are alive, yet it doesn't bother me that much, I just relish their work.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

He possessed extremely admirable traits, and those are the sorts of things one looks for in a hero I think.
    Hmm i think thats true as well.. but to some.. it's not the traits... i don't know what though

So your hero is a general of somesort... brilliant and very hmm... courageous? I bet theres very little of this kind of person these days.... maybe none... what would you do if you ever meet anyone like him? ^^

Ohh, I have quite a few. Note: Most of my heroes, I admire their work
    One who don't go for the traits... but actually on the works or acheivement... Hmm... You seem to be the kind of person who watched a lot of movies,.. no wonder... ^^ cool

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think my brain is made so that I can't have a hero (unless it's my boyfriend), because I tend to try and become stronger myself, be the best and so on (don't think I'm arrogant because of that, I surely am not the best, but I'm trying :P) I think that, if I would adire someone that much to be able to call him my hero/heroin I would admit that he/she is so much better than me, and that would only make me feel less confident, which is completely unneccessary, I'm already miserable enough

So yeah.. shortly- no hero/heroin for me.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread