Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey let me ask you something

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

hey let me ask you something

if you had a choice to do something great and you knew in your heart it was going to be a tramendous thing why do you get nervous? why do you have second thoughts that stop you and then you eventually forget what it was? if it was something that important than why do you think other wise? because of what people say? because you dont want people to dislike you?

i have alot of questions but yah heres one lol

if anyone has a question post it here and lets all talk about the question ( just plz no simple questions and stuipid ones to. thanx)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey let me ask you something

How can people find meaning in the pointless things? What if people spent as much time on impronving themselves as they did on seamingly pointless activities?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure if I am suppose to be answering your questions or posting my questions.

How do you fix something, if you can't find out what broke it in the first place?

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks
    woops lol my bad this is where you could either answer the question or post your own and wait for an answer

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    How can people find meaning in the pointless things? What if people spent as much time on impronving themselves as they did on seamingly pointless activities?
    wow really good question lol
    hmmm let me see

you see thats the things in pointless things your not suppost to know why people do them they just do i mean i do pointless things at times like giving a girl a hug or a kiss on the cheek knowing that in her heart im just a friend or somethin....people do things for many different things either to impress, express their own feelings.....what im saying is that wat seems pointless to you may seem important to another person.

im not really sure how to answer your second question sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I'm not sure if I am suppose to be answering your questions or posting my questions.

How do you fix something, if you can't find out what broke it in the first place?
    well for one you could always talk to the person or talk to yourself and ask what went wrong.......take a few steps back and think what went wrong during that time.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 22, 2009 at 11:04 PM.

Newbie rulerofthefreeworld is off to a good start rulerofthefreeworld's Avatar
    Thanks

there are many things that could keep you from doing something you think is great. you might doubt that it's the right thing to do at all, you might in fact find out yourself that it's not so great in the first place,or it could be as you suggested in the first place: the fear of other people rejecting you or judging you, worst of all, you might be too lazy to work hard for what you want. in the end, we are all just human and we tend to crave the approval of others. in the big picture, it doesn't make since, but thats just the way things are. however, if there's something you feel like doing and you think it'll make a positive difference in this world, go for it. don't let the fear of rejection or laziness hold you back from greatness.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i know it's not like that for everyone, but some people get nervous because they don't wanna fail and put alot of pressure on themselves, that's why when you wanna do something really important, there's usually always something that can go wrong, so what if it did go wrong, what would happen then, i believe that's why you get nervous.
    Any why you forget it? well i don't really know that much about how the brain works, but if it's something you get really nervous about and start doubting in yourself, and you start thinking about if it's even a good thing to try to do it, so maybe the brain just makes you forget it, now you're getting nervous about it and doubting yourself. But then again, that's just what i think ^^

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i got one..... if this is anime online ands supos to be about anime then y do people put palatiks in here and things that have nuthing to do with anime? '' not trying to say i dont like talking about other things''

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    ok i got one..... if this is anime online ands supos to be about anime then y do people put palatiks in here and things that have nuthing to do with anime? '' not trying to say i dont like talking about other things''
    Theres simply just not enough anime for people around the world to talk about. Plus, when you have other topics it makes it feel more like a close nit community, who all loathe and love each other in their own little twisted way.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast