+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: High school drop outs

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: High school drop outs

GED's are just as good. Good luck on everything. I hope you feel better.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    I was homeschooled so I really don't know what highschool is like
    but I think you should follow your heart and whatever you think is best for you do it
    Wow you are lucky in ways and yet you are not.. I mean it is somewhat harder to meet people then..
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Hey there again. I'm going to be dropping by to PM you in a moment, but I thought I'd drop a note here first.
    Based on everything we discussed (away from this thread), I believe you need to do what you need to do. There is a great deal on your small shoulders right now, and you need to take care of you first.
    I thought about you while I was away, and I hope things are well. And yes, the wedding went great! We here are all pulling for you.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay theres one thing that bothers me that you guys are saying.

HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT EASIER THAN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

When you graduate and go out into the world yeah it's hard and stressful but at least people treat you like an adult. Having the mind of an adult and being treated like a kid is worse than anything I will and have endured as an adult.

I graduated on time from High School in 2004 just incase anyone is wondering and I"m 21.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would suggest you to not drop out of High School because its going to hurt you down the road. I think your sickness is a mental one because like you said it is a pain for you to wake up early every morning 5 days a week.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    When you graduate and go out into the world yeah it's hard and stressful but at least people treat you like an adult. Having the mind of an adult and being treated like a kid is worse than anything I will and have endured as an adult.
    People don't treat high school dropouts like adults. Fact of life. You aren't treated like an adult until you act like an adult, usually by getting a job that isn't available every summer to pimple-faced little teenagers. (No offense.) Who would you treat with more respect: a busboy or the owner of a restaurant? (Hopefully, you would treat them equally, but the fact remains that people don't.)

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    People don't treat high school dropouts like adults. Fact of life. You aren't treated like an adult until you act like an adult, usually by getting a job that isn't available every summer to pimple-faced little teenagers. (No offense.) Who would you treat with more respect: a busboy or the owner of a restaurant? (Hopefully, you would treat them equally, but the fact remains that people don't.)
    You make a good point. Perhaps by enduring the difficulties of going to high school prepares you for the difficulties of adulthood. But I still wouldn't say high school is more difficult. Just a stepping stone to the diffulties of adulthood like I just said.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You make a good point. Perhaps by enduring the difficulties of going to high school prepares you for the difficulties of adulthood. But I still wouldn't say high school is more difficult. Just a stepping stone to the diffulties of adulthood like I just said.
    Exactly. A lot of people drop out and start working, but that only makes life harder in the long run. High school - all school, really - is a stepping stone to a better life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast