+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it his fault, or her fault?

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

Is it his fault, or her fault?

Him: You were the one who walked away...
    Her: You were the one who didnt stop me..

I believe that firstly it would be her fault because walking away is an act of giving up on any responsibilities and/or agreements.
    And in the second case, it would be his fault because he would/should love her enough to go after her for a myriad of reasons. But it could also show desperation and/or there could be pre-existing circumstances.

Overall the distrust of one another, as the girl would say that she was testing to see if he cared enough, and he would not have had any idea what was going on, creating despair and distrust which does create a sense of hopelessness...

Newbie kyzr is off to a good start kyzr's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it his fault, or her fault?

I try not to beg anyone to stay, even if I desperately want them to, because I try to respect their right to leave [even if I hate it to the point of feeling ill].

The fact that he let her leave with no trouble isn't proof that he didn't care for her. She made the decision to walk out, and she can't blame him for it [if she wanted him to beg then she obviously cared for him, and he didn't drive her away].

It's her fault. If he wanted her badly enough, he probably should have tried to stop her... but if someone wants to leave you just to see if you keep them, they shouldn't expect =anything= out of you.
    Last edited by kyzr; May 24, 2008 at 10:04 PM.

[Draw me a sheep!]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It's either both parties fault or nobody's fault. To simplify this, it is just a case of both parties trying to make the other person his/her (lack of a better word) bitch. Run two spears at each other and both is going to break if it's the same intensity.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

its all depenod on how you look at this suitation here. yeah the girl started to walk off but the guy didnt do anything to stop her, but this problem can be avoided if they fixed whatever problem they had
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

It was both their faults for letting eachother go in the first place.

Not really a debate topic, moving to Cyberlounge.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

It's his fault. (yes, full stop) And I don't say it because I'm a female lover or something. I would say the same thing if the guy was the one who walked away. There must have been a reason why she walked away, I'm not saying that reason was created by him. But if it's a serious in-love couple, she wouldn't be just walking away because of no reason. And he had to stop her if he loved her. Also, when the girl walks away, it's like if saying: "I want you to do something about this now." Well at least that's what I would be thinkng, I understand it might be hard to understand like that and I understand a man has to have some dignity and he won't be running after a gal, who just walked away, but he should for their love. Plus girls are very emotional, you can't expect them to think straight and stay and talk, when they are upset.
    But it wouldn't really matter; if at that moment none of them were ready to fight for their relationship, it's not ment to be.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I belive it to be neither the male or females fault, or both there faults, in away they are both in the wrong male for leaving her and female for walking away, i think personally it matters on whats happened. I can't really state my argument off these to lines, depending on the argument depends on whos fault it was if i must choose, but if there was no argument no ones fault or both there faults, because in an arrgument situation the male may have been offended whilst the female walked off. Or the female may have been angry and stormed off and the male didn't know what to do, but in this situation it's more both there faults then no ones at all.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

It is there faults and neither of their faults in both respects

someone could say that it was the guys fault for letting her walk away but depending on the situation before hand..... u could asume that he didn't want to abset her even further then she already was..there had to be a reason for her walking away

the next person could proclaime that it was infact the girls fault for she walked away in the first place..but if she was infact not wanting to ake the situation worse...it could have been for the better..but if she was infact testing him and was disapointed by the fact that he didn't try and stop her...well thats probably the case but he probably realized that she would probably blow up in his face...but if that isn't how that girl usually reacts to that instence then it could have been the guys fault...

it all depends on the two people and what dove the gile to walk away the preveious insidents.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast