+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: hitting a women

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hitting a women

men should not hit women unless they (not the men...) have their life or someones else's life on the line... in that case go right ahead....
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Still I think you are very gentle man by not hitting her (instead warning her). I applaud that.
    Generaly i try to solve anykind of dispute without violence... but if my patience is tested for example.. confronted with stupidity and nonsense... i snap... meaning I WILL defend myself..... meaning that, I WILL put you face down on the ground if you charge at me, girld included, it's not as if i hit them or anything.....

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    If a guy hits a woman out of the blue... then he is a straight up coward.
    More like trying to act all powerful and cool... meaning he's more of a looser than a coward.. and well i'm not verry phisicaly powerful... i think some girld i know could beat me in pure phisical strength... but what i lack in strength i make up in determination and technicue.... probbably agility to

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i commented before i have been hit by many a man and it does hurt but the main reason is becouse men have a heavyer buld than a woman and are stronger and what not thats why there not ment to hit woman since we are so called fragile ....

but i dont agree just cos woman arnt as strong as men they still have the right to hit them

although for me if there askin for it they will get it

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

bwahaha. Sorry but some women need a good pop, not blood and guts, but just a good pop across the face, maybe even a kick down the stairs session. Nothing huge. XD

I am sorry but I used to beat up my brothers like crazy. Blood and cuts. The whole nine yards [Anger Problems]

So then the day came when my mother removed that rule "Boys can't hit girls"

I never laid my hands on them again. =3
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Ejinathan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Let's see ... hitting a woman. It's kinda dificult to do actually, but always possible. Sometimes in a couple when a man has enough of a women foolishnes the man can get kind of annoyed. A slap is easily made before we notice. But as far as i am, I can't slap a person Even if it's a man. Doesn't mean im bi i'm just afraid to hurt ppl.
    Last edited by Ejinathan; Sep 02, 2008 at 05:37 AM.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

its not only the fact of taking a class of some kind like karate, or tae, its just the fact that he cannot control his temper and takes it out on the woman instead of placing it somewhere else. Men have more upper body strength than most women, and that puts them at a disavantage in almost any physical fight. It doesnt have to be a realtionship for it to happen, its usually from anger or they have witnessed it some where growing up and think its alright.

ive been in plenty of relationships like that, and know its not right to let a man hit me for any reason. At the time however, i did what they wanted no matter what it was, and was beat when it wasnt done right. Or they were just mad, and felt like it. It was they only thing i knew, and when i was tired of it, he was the sweetest person in the world, or he would threaten me until i agreed to stay with him. I was pretty much scared, and didnt know how to get out of it, i still cringe when some guys rasie their hands, i have scares to prove my abuse.

Now i pretty much help other women in the same situations, and try to help them get into healthy ones where they dont have to worry about that anymore.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

There is nothing I despise more than when I see someone hitting a woman because nobody deserves to be treated unjustly and beaten. If I saw someone beating a woman, I would take no hesitation and try to stop the fight. I cannot stand it when anyone takes out their issues on women. Hitting women, the people who gave birth to other people, should never be disrespected in such a manner. Actually, anyone who picks on someone weaker than themselves are scum. How can any guy call themselves a man when they are carelessly taking their aggression on women? How can any man be proud of themselves when they do what they want to women? Women are not tools of anyone. They deserve equal treatment just like everyone else. I don't care how anyone else sees the situation of a man hitting a woman. When I see that happening, it makes my blood boil.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ejinathan View Post
    Sometimes in a couple when a man has enough of a women foolishness the man can get kind of annoyed.
    That's why there should be communication among the couple. Violence is not justifiable. The annoying things among a couple can be talked through and then solved without mistreating one another.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast