+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: hitting a women

Newbie Ejinathan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: hitting a women

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    i agree a man hitting a women out of anger is completely wrong i would be in fight with the man too but im also a women so........... but i think that a women should beat the crap out a guy who does that to show how stong a women can be if they let there anger out on men. girls hold a lot of anger up inside them so if they let all that anger out on a man she could easily kill him if she wanted.
    Easily kill a guy ><. Only if that woman is trained in assasination that is or accidently hit the guy with her nails. It also depend how strong the man is. There are men who ar as strong as a gorilla actually ^^. And you kno gorilla's are like 10 times as strong as a normal man who doesnt train.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, so many of the opinions on here paint women as these innocent delicate flowers.
    But, I've seen some crazy b*thces! The heifers will cut you. Throw bricks at your car. Pour bleach on your clothes. And if you so much as thought about calling the police on her she'd frame you and you'd be in the back of a squad car.... confused.

I know alot of women like that. We women are emotional, and those emotions can create a real instability. And men..... well men tend to do insensitive crap that trigger over emotional and often irrational responses from women. So, while I dont think its ok to just beat up on a girl. I'm going to teach my sons its ok to defend themselves with equal force as they're being attacked with.
    ... Not Ever Again...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

Ralisation (Sep 04, 2008)

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Man, so many of the opinions on here paint women as these innocent delicate flowers.
    But, I've seen some crazy b*thces! The heifers will cut you. Throw bricks at your car. Pour bleach on your clothes. And if you so much as thought about calling the police on her she'd frame you and you'd be in the back of a squad car.... confused.

I know alot of women like that. We women are emotional, and those emotions can create a real instability. And men..... well men tend to do insensitive crap that trigger over emotional and often irrational responses from women. So, while I dont think its ok to just beat up on a girl. I'm going to teach my sons its ok to defend themselves with equal force as they're being attacked with.
    I agree with this totally. If she's going to hit you like she's a man, if controling her not hit you back or leaving isn't going to work. Hit that crazy broad back. Don't get beat up because you can't get her in a sleeper hold. LOL

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

Ralisation (Sep 04, 2008)

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't agree with you more too.Nice examples there.If those crazy ones want it,they've got it.And when they'd got done with,they better learn not to be crazy again.

I agree with this totally. If she's going to hit you like she's a man, if controling her not hit you back or leaving isn't going to work. Hit that crazy broad back. Don't get beat up because you can't get her in a sleeper hold. LOL
    Sometimes,it is not easy to 'control' someone who attacks you out from nowhere.And definitely not if a seriously weak guy is facing a group of strong girls.They out-power you,they outrun you,just can't escape. Oh man,I'm using this again.But yes for sure,"Hit that crazy broad back. Don't get beat up because you can't get her in a sleeper hold."

Well said.

Classic avatar!

Newbie Ejinathan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sometimes we just need to hug that person hard till she/he understands that love exist and that we can't be agrresive about it. People might flame against it but that's my way of seeing it.

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

i never will hit a girl i let them hit me but i do not hit back no matter how hard they are hitting me thats just how i am women do not diserve to be hit no matter what........... its rediculas.......

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

if a man hit a woman then he is not a man and this is the facts no one should hit a women .. when some one hit a women he hurt her so badly from physical and from the soul , a women can effect so fas by hitting her and it is no right hitting a women .. and for me if i saw someone hitting a women ummm i don't know what to do really but i hate the most when a man hit a women in front of her kid , that is so abject ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie angelwitch64 is off to a good start
    Thanks

the one problem with saying shouldnt hit women is Ive seen a woman break a man's jaw only for her to find out she'd hit the wrong guy, my Nan said if a women is stupid enough to raise a hand she's best be good & fast also willing to put up with what happens next (she had 7 children out of wedlock in England in the 1920's to 1931 which took more balls than i care to think of & she took no prisoners she blacked my Grandads eyes mone than once)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast