+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: hitting a women

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: hitting a women

I HATE women beaters. i really cant control myself when i see one. i want to go and kill them. im not joking. most of the time, they put on a sweet act and then traps the girl, and starts abusing..ugh!
    anyway, women shouldnt abuse men either. women shouldnt suppress them, or put them sown, or hit them either. it should be and equal fair treatment, with no violence, or emotional pain.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Hitting a woman is something i simply refuse to do. The reason i say this is because in my martial arts class, i learned that gender does not matter when it comes to fighting. Hitting a woman outside a dojo nor if it is not a life or death situation is one of the lowest actions a man can take. It simply shows sheer disrespect, and it proves my belief that women are the better gender, due to the fact anyone beating on someone they consider weak should be struck down where they stand.
    oh. yes i agree with you... one day, i saw a man slap his worker, a woman because she ignore him to make love with him. no good.. hrm no good....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Newbie animegabe is off to a good start animegabe's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed a man should never lay a hand on a women ever. Even though most of the time they deserve it. If a man were to hit a woman he should die a miserable death

My love she burns no more
    Now she is dead, my heart is filled with
    the hopeless darkness of the world

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

With all due respect, if you are on the verge of being killed by a female; Self defense is an obligation to your life. o.O

Otherwise violence shouldn't be the answer in any case between males and females, though in the end humans are humans, and people end up causing conflict.

< Ramble ramble. >

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Newbie Ejinathan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    With all due respect, if you are on the verge of being killed by a female; Self defense is an obligation to your life. o.O

Otherwise violence shouldn't be the answer in any case between males and females, though in the end humans are humans, and people end up causing conflict.

< Ramble ramble. >
    Hm... i'm not that weak so i can hold her even harder. Well not a bearhug ofcourse lol. Anyway women who kill others aren't my type anyway ><.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

if i ever saw a man hit a woman i would beat the living hell out of him i mean men that beat women are just pussies excuse the language but they need to man up and try hitting another man and see what happens then they wont like it cuase they would get beat up
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7