+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Plans

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Holiday Plans

Thats right, Im asking. why? Im not sure... I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about this holiday season since I'll be without my better half let alone my family and I need some warm and fuzzy to tide me over.

So lay it on me, what are you doing for Christmas/ New Years? are you spending it with a loved one? family? friends? are you one of those unfortunate people who abhors the holidays and wishes a quick end to it all? Do you go somewhere tropical to avoid all the commotion? Is my alterior motive to find out what Len Miyata is doing for New Years?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Both positive and negative is welcome. go ahead and let it out...

I'll be alone on Christmas Day with my two cats. Nero and Nixi. My woman is going back north to NY to be with family. I'm unfortunately a newly hired salaried employee at the low end of the totem pole so I'll be working. For Christmas day I'm thinking about dressing up my cats (probably not kidding) and drinking eggnog till I pass out.

Let me get to know you people before I realize I'm too old for anime forums and vanish back into anonymity.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Holiday Plans

Well for Christmas I will be in England with my dad. so yay!
    and I will be flying back home on the 30th so I'll be back home for New Years. So yea and this is my first trip to England so I cant wait.^_^

aww thats soo cute dressing up the cats. I would love to do that to my cat but she'd kill me before I got close. XD
    Aww your not too old for anime. Anyone can like it.*pats your head*^_^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

Just so i let u know, i live for holidays, i get through the school term with my sanity in tact because of my patience for holidays. no im not blindly going through each day just evading everyday, is just that i really enjoy a holiday
    so what im doing for Christmas u ask?
    part of it ill stay home listening to music watching tv, sleep, watch some anime, sleep, play with my puppies,sleep some more. Then, hopefully ill go by my granma, then ill go by my uncle where the REAL FUN BEGINS
    my new year's resolutions? I dont know yet. but its going to be positive, i got lots of things to do before i turn 18 next year

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

We're going to need pictures of your dressed up cats...

As for me, I'll probably be studying (or at least making a pathetic attempt).
    Oh yeah jolly times indeed. ¬¬

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Time with family, time with Jesus, time between semesters (thank goodness, though I have no doubt that my four-year Honors course will have an exorbitant amount of reading), and most of that time will be spent IN BED SLEEPING!!!!!

Christmas is overly commercialized. Give me my family and a creche and I'm good.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i have.... nothing, just probably trying to origanize a paintball game and plan a boys day out with some people. that all. i got nothing else to do in the holiday, nothing at all.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

For Christmas i'lI just do my regular daily thing like wake up late,watch tv and stay on the internet. Then I just hope my parents don't get me a lame present.
    In New Years its the same thing but at night I just wait till 12am then eat grapes from a cup and wish my family a happy new year. Its the same thing at the beginning of every year. Pretty boring....

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well for Christmas im going to stay home sms people on my new phone and play my games on my playstation 2 and eat some food oh and probably go to my uncles house for a while and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast