+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Plans

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Holiday Plans

For Christmas I'll probably do the same thing I did for Thanksgiving. Skip it! Don't get me wrong I love my family, but around the holidays I can't stand them. So I'll be enjoying the day with my pets and taking it easy. With mabey a nap tossed in for good measure.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    As for me, I'll probably be studying (or at least making a pathetic attempt).
    Oh yeah jolly times indeed. ¬¬
    Lol it's okay, I'm not much better off myself. I'll be working my butt off this Christmas holiday to start saving for my university fees, so I won't be holidaying much at all. I'll plan some outings with friends and family though, so I do have a few highlights. We have nice beaches here in Sydney. =]

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, The getting smashed on eggnog and torturing... Im mean... dressing up cats. That sounds better than anything I can even THINK of doing.

I will probably be spoiling my children. I will go through great efforts to put the magic into it. They still believe in the fat man. Im not sure if or how I will stress the christian aspect of christmas this year. Perhaps I'll try... but I dunno.

As for new years... me and my friend(s) are exchanging gifts... and getting shit faced. Wooo hooo!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Going back home to Latvia, visit my family there, all my friends (hopefully not any of my ex bfs), having a nice cristamas evening with my family, getting and giving some gifts... sleeping a lot... Being very sad if I don't have net there... and... I have to do a bit of studying, some course work... Kinda as usual... I hope it'll be enjoyable...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, so not everyone is a total scrooge like me...

here is a before pic, I'm thinking santa suit for Nero...hes the psychotic one on the right sans tail.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    wow, so not everyone is a total scrooge like me...

here is a before pic, I'm thinking santa suit for Nero...hes the psychotic one on the right sans tail.

Fixed for great justice.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Well, I'll be spending the first few days of my vacation with my family celebrating Chanukah.

I'll be working for Christmas, but we will be doing something for my niece, you know everyone brings over "presents from Santa", and we have a ta' do for her. Yeah, they'll be dressing out cats up in Santa and elf hats, antlers, whatever.... Then they'll snap the pics. G_d love the poor little beasts. They get gifts, and treats for the holidays, so they earn it.

Then the family will gather again, and I give gifts for Yule.

I work days, so New Years eve is no problem. I take the day off, because we live in a largely Hispanic area, (please do not take offense) and they party loud, hard, and long for New Years. The fire works go till dawn. I kid you not. Last year we took a yard stick out at 11pm, and the pile of fire-works debit was already over 2 feet deep, and they were just getting started. It's warm down here in January, so they're outside ALL NIGHT! G_d love 'em! They sure know how to party.

Scares the Heck out of the cats. Their nerves are GONE for days after that. Poor things, I feel far worse for them, than me.

As you can understand, I take New years day off, and get some sleep.

Being a person from a very northern state in the USA, I am not used to this. We do have fire works, and people do set small ones off at their houses as well, but we understand that some people do work the next day. We stop at a decent hour, and move the parties indoors. Besides, it's colds, so you stay out only as long as you need to.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno. Celebrate christmas without a family is hard. I dunno what to do on Christmas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast