View Poll Results: Whats your favorite christmas event or thing?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Family

3 18.75%
  • Giving

2 12.50%
  • Reciving

1 6.25%
  • Food

0 0%
  • Laughter

1 6.25%
  • Cold

1 6.25%
  • Snow

1 6.25%
  • Santa

0 0%
  • A Break From School

5 31.25%
  • Gift Exchanging

2 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holidays

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    Maybe because you don't sweat when it's cold. xD

I don't particularly like the cold. I never want to go anywhere when it's chilly, and I'll feel lazy and sleepy all the time. Plus, it's so hard to get out of bed when it's cold.
    Or mabey its because when the air is cold it seems crisper and for when its warm its humid and sticky.

oh and when its cold you do sweat.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    We don't get snow here in Sydney. I'd rather not freeze my ass off. It's much nicer spending the Christmas holidays at the beach.

I look forward to the break from university actually. I see my family all the time, and I don't particularly have a great extended family either. A break from university means I can spend more time with my family and friends.

Same, Christmas means holidays and another year that I have survived Uni XD

I couldn't imagine a really cold christmas, I'd complain (not a fan of the cold) probably the only good thing about a cold christmas would be to be able to really enjoy a hot christmas meal, something that you can't really do when the temps is like 30+ Celsius xD

So we opt for a cold chrissy lunch, seafood, salads and ham and lots of desserts

I voted for laughter - the good times and the memories with the family!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say a break from school and getting presents. I love getting them. You wouldn't know what your getting. Until Christmas day.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    ...I couldn't imagine a really cold christmas, I'd complain (not a fan of the cold) probably the only good thing about a cold christmas would be to be able to really enjoy a hot christmas meal, something that you can't really do when the temps is like 30+ Celsius xD...
    Thank heavens for air-conditioning. =]

Regarding the poll, I'm surprised "parties" wasn't an option. I've been to three so far, two for Christmas & one for an early New Years celebration, and I've got another two coming up. The Christmas holiday really is a good excuse to hold a bunch of parties in celebration of Christmas and the New Year (but if you ask me, it all boils down to boobage and boozage). xD

Unless it's a family thing; then it all boils down to yummy food and lame jokes.

I went for the break from school. It's so nice go be able to go out and have fun during the Christmas holiday, and not have to worry about school. Plus, I'll have extra time to spend with family and friends.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Thank heavens for air-conditioning. =]

Regarding the poll, I'm surprised "parties" wasn't an option. I've been to three so far, two for Christmas & one for an early New Years celebration, and I've got another two coming up. The Christmas holiday really is a good excuse to hold a bunch of parties in celebration of Christmas and the New Year (but if you ask me, it all boils down to boobage and boozage). xD

Unless it's a family thing; then it all boils down to yummy food and lame jokes.

I went for the break from school. It's so nice go be able to go out and have fun during the Christmas holiday, and not have to worry about school. Plus, I'll have extra time to spend with family and friends.

PSSST (whisper)THis is about christmas not newyears.....
    ok anyway parties wasn't an option because they are more of a new years thing.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I chose gift exchanging. I didn't chose A break from school because it's not fun when you don't see your classmates despite the projects and assignments. Family, blah, like I have one. :P Santa, I don't believe in one. Laughter, I only laugh when I'm with my friends. Food... nah. lol

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

my fav holiday activity is spending time with my family because i only see them during the holidays and i have lots of fun.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't get to vote, but I would have voted food. (Yes, I am self-centered) I also like the camaraderie. The gifts aren't really essential, but I want something that at least costs over ten dollars.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast