+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hooters..M A N??!!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hooters..M A N??!!

@ crimson- Hooters is a resturant where girls wear tight booty shorts, shirts that show their breasts, and serve incredible hot wings with great dipping sauces.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

There is only one man who could fit the application.

A man, a few years back, was dared by his friends for $100,000 to get breast implants.

This fellow would never turn down a dare, or so he said, and he went and got them.

By my knowledge he still has them, so he is the only guy I can think of who could be a hooters boy.
    Why hello there!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Okay, this totally freaked me out.
    Every thing freaks you out >.>

This.......this has to be one of the stupid things i have herd. A guy trying to work at Hooters that would ruin that hole point of it being Hooters and then he filed a lawsuit because Hooters wouldn't let him work as a waiter.... and shows what stupid things you can file a lawsuit over, wonder if a court would take a lawsuit over his stupidity? My guess probably yes.

Eh now hes made out to be a total douche for this act of his.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, what a douche bag... He's pretty mental hahahaha!!! Unless he's looking for an excuse to be closer to the girls *rolls eyes*

Meow. :3

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

This kinds reminds me of that case when that girl wanted to be a boy scout. There always someone who want to shake things up. I think hes just out for attention as there are plenty of other weighter jobs.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    This kinds reminds me of that case when that girl wanted to be a boy scout. There always someone who want to shake things up. I think hes just out for attention as there are plenty of other weighter jobs.
    Just like that loser who wants to rewrite the Pledge of Allegiance or something lol. Thank God this guy wasn't trying to get into the annual Hooters calendar, otherwise I'll have to end up without one month

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

that is kinda funny to think that hooters was named such for a certain reason me thinks. giggles.......
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    @ crimson- Hooters is a resturant where girls wear tight booty shorts, shirts that show their breasts, and serve incredible hot wings with great dipping sauces.
    thanks... but i think the information got me a bit disturbed... but still... wow... Hooters with girls showing their breasts... nosebleed!!!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast