+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hooters..M A N??!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Hooters..M A N??!!

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    @ crimson- Hooters is a resturant where girls wear tight booty shorts, shirts that show their breasts, and serve incredible hot wings with great dipping sauces.
    Why explain with words what a single picture can do so much easier.

Hooters.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Why explain with words what a single picture can do so much easier.

Hooters.
    heh thanks, it'll help crimson know that the waitress are not walking about topless. (which is the idea I got from reading his post of his interpretation)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you cereal? xD *laughs* wow. That's kinda creepy. A guy wants to work at "Hooters" That's gross. lol

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I find that really amusing... I was really trying to make uin my man a Hooters man... it just wasn't pretty but it was hilarious.
    Sometimes I wonder where is the common sense in people... Hooters is obviously ONLY for waitresses... the customers are men... I don't know.. It is pretty clear for me after what I see... I guess some people rely on stupidity to try to get some money...
    Next time I look for a job I will go to the man modeling business and ask fro a job and then sue them for not hiring a woman... seriously!!!!... *sigh*...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Wings.......Beer.....Hooters! A wonderful place to go. Piles of wings, pitchers of beer, and HOOTERS. *Nose starts to bleep out*

*Ahem* .....got that outta teh way*sniff* Anyways, i think we're gonna see an episode of south park where this will be the main story line. A little boy wanting to work at Raisins. I think that boy will be cartman. It'll go hilariously wrong.

Moral of the story: NO!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Okay, this totally freaked me out.

Haha, I would so go there to laugh at the guy. Unless he's hot o.O Which..is kinda weird..I should work at that place..JUST to laugh at them.

Please click for humiliating story.

One word: Eeww.

Holy crap! Someone found a loohole! I've always wondered what working at hooters was like... Hmm... perhaps I should apply for the job...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Every thing freaks you out >.>
    Shut Up koga, Not everything does! Just you && everything that relates to you.

I love the fried pickles though. I should apply there, then I would steal all the fried pickles && run. o.O I guess creepy people are always in there.
    Yeah, Bye.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Sometimes I wonder where is the common sense in people...
    There is none ? Cause were a species of irrationality ?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Shut Up koga, Not everything does! Just you && everything that relates to you.
    Then my mission is compete.. lol
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast