Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hope this is a little diffrent ^^

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking hope this is a little diffrent ^^

well I hope this is a new type of post >.< well here it goes:
    YOU! make the topic ^^ yep I'm not jokeing I do not know what to say. Here is how it will go (^^) the first person who posts will start a topic and them the next person will deside to respond to that topic or start a new one. It will go on from there and lets see were it goes
    death and life are one and the same

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: hope this is a little diffrent ^^

LOL! yeah it different what about the best and worst movies that were based on books!

mine the best would be Lord of the rings (although i disagree with some of the details and story line changes) worst is angels and demons
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I like that topic. The worst movie based on a book would have to be Lemony Snickets: Series of Unfortunate Events. The books are good but the movie and game make me want to vomit.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

yay the thread is moveing ^^
    well I'd say Eragon >.< movie was nothing like the book...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I like that topic. The worst movie based on a book would have to be Lemony Snickets: Series of Unfortunate Events. The books are good but the movie and game make me want to vomit.
    I so i agree i was pissed with the movie and the game i was like what is this and i was hoping they would do one movie a book you know and not have it end so dumb and i dont like how they got count olf to be jim carry he made that part in a funny way and thats not how it is at all its a evil and messed up char you know.

Thanks

hmph, I thought it was funny... (little wierd and odd...)
    oh yes and Harry Potter well its to bad because the books are good the movies are good but just not as good as the books...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes i hope the next movie comes out but the books alwasy have alot more and the last book is so good you know i love it and the movie is only might hold half of it even though its so good.

Thanks

^^ its a good book to read yep yep though its scary to see what the do with the two 7th movies (hope its a big battle ^^)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast