Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hope this is a little diffrent ^^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: hope this is a little diffrent ^^

Yes i hope they do something good with them and its weird that the Harry Potter theme park will be coming out just when the last movie is going to come out.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yes i hope they do something good with them and its weird that the Harry Potter theme park will be coming out just when the last movie is going to come out.
    0.0 wa waa waaaa!!! yay a harry potter theme park!!!!
    wow... thats not that great... what will they do with it... seams a little weird...
    death and life are one and the same

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes will its one of the biggest books and movies that have and or still coming out so why not and im kinda of like what evr with the theme park ill go to it but its like it doesnt seem like its going to be that cool its coming out in 2009.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Really a theme park?! I liked the books a lot but really? I mean I guess I can see it but what are the rides going to be? I bet just knock offs like, instead of airplanes for the kiddies it will be brooms. I also can't wait to see the circus that is the Christian radicals get their panties in a bunch.

I'm just me.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

yay from books to harry potter theme park woot!!
    well it will eather be really good or really horrid (I'm hopeing more on the good side >.<)

Thanks

I would say pretty good because its called magic for a reason its impossible to do and thats why people call it magic so i would say okay because J K Rolwing has alot of money.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

She has more then a lot she has an obscene amount of money and with the addition of an amusement park she will get even more. Its crazy she went from welfare to filthy rich.

I'm just me.

Thanks

well thats good for some people... (well some...) just hope she's not like the people who have to have the bigest houses ans things like that >.<
    "It's like MAGIC!!!" second book Porfesor Lockheart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast