+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Question How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Last night, before i went to sleep, i started wondering how i found AO, it took me some time to remember it all, but i think i found a link to AO, on a animewallpaper page.

So... what about you boys/girls, ladies/gentlemen, do you remember how you found AO?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

yeah i was browsing the net and doing mass downloads when i use to be a leecher -.-, seeing as the only thing that mattered to me was downloading mass amounts of images, i had a 80 gb hd maxed out from all the stuff i collected... but that hd got erased and then i started doing stuff that was more meaningful to me, like coming in here an actually contributing.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    yeah i was browsing the net and doing mass downloads when i use to be a leecher -.-, seeing as the only thing that mattered to me was downloading mass amounts of images, i had a 80 gb hd maxed out from all the stuff i collected... but that hd got erased and then i started doing stuff that was more meaningful to me, like coming in here an actually contributing.
    When? you still are a leacher :P I found AO back in the day and loved it so I stuck around.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

With my mission to slay sinistra and bring his headback to my people, I chased him across the world wide web. After I injured his sorry ass, he took refuge here at AO, and that is how I found the place. I will not spray his blood on this peaceful forum, so I'll just have to wait till he moves to another forum xD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

STALKER!!!! stop fallowing me you pervert >> XD you and your damn head fetish..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well jokes aside, same as jaderabbit, I found some walls on Yahoo search engine came here and just started downloading. But unlike jade I download walls with girls only , until the forum staff caught on and made me post in order to download walls.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in March of this year I had joined a animeclub at school~

^_^ So I was to go to the site were they all hung out at~

And I stamble across AO, my first fourm site, and didn't know I was in the wrong place. I joined the site, and have been here ever since. XD lol~

It was a mistake, but a good one~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Found it back in early 2003, after DevART had just banned Anime Wallpapers, and I was looking for a new place to submit stuff.

Been a member ever since.

Note --- Join date says 2004, but you have to remember that AO had a crash once, and all accounts were lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast