+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Re: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Quote Originally Posted by roly_poly View Post
    Yeah I know how you feel. I had a semi-decent thing going on here back in 2002-04 before everything kinda just disappeared then reappeared. It's hard to know if it's worth doing it all over again, but I'm glad one of us is making an effort
    You know, I look back on it, and I wonder if OP was the same screen name I used here back circa 2002-2003.

I think I did, but I vaguely remember changing it.

I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM! : P

I think it is worth it, though. This new "administration" if you want to call it that, seems to monitor and keep the newbies from too much of the "I liek teh Naruto bcuz their r ninjas nd ninjas r cool" : P

Newbie Vampir3Omen may be famous one day Vampir3Omen may be famous one day Vampir3Omen's Avatar
    In the cold dark wasteland of eternity...
    Thanks

I believe it was all due to some Site cruising. I was bored and I started looking around for something to do. This site looked interesting and so I joined up. However, seeing as I did not have an e-mail, I could not join right away, so I made an e-mail account then I signed up. It took a while to get the verification note but now I'm here.

<<Yearning...to walk with the living... and out of the cold dark wasteland of eternity...>>

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Last night, before i went to sleep, i started wondering how i found AO, it took me some time to remember it all, but i think i found a link to AO, on a animewallpaper page.

So... what about you boys/girls, ladies/gentlemen, do you remember how you found AO?
    i was searching for a pic a friend had told me about and this was a sithe that seemed to have it. Yay for Google!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I found it when I was looking for another forum site, because I couldn't remember it's link. I'm glad I found AO because I like it a lot better then the other one.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I found it when I was looking for another forum site, because I couldn't remember it's link. I'm glad I found AO because I like it a lot better then the other one.
    Well, there is an obvious reason for that. It's because we roll twenties.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well one day I just put anime on web I went through lots of them they were boring it said anime online best group thing so I said okay clicked on and here I am now

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

When I first replied here I told you guys then the second time I made something up for some reason. Maybe because my first one got deleted who knows. Anyways the way I found Anime Online is because my friend Chayna knew I was in love with Anime so will she was on the internet she ran across AO and joined. After checking it out and being on for a couple of days she decided to tell me about it. After telling me about it I thought about it for a few days and then made up my mind that I was going to join. Since the very beginning I've loved Anime Online. It has become my home away from home and I could never thank her enough for showing it to me.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks

You know.. I've been here just about as long as anyone.. and for the life of me.. I can't remember how the hell I found this place.
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast