+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Around May 2004 I was reffered to the site by someone on another forum who was using a sized down wall as her avatar. It impressed me and I asked her where it was from. At the time I was hanging out at a wargame and a food forum so when I noticed the forums I started lurking.

Then once I tried to check the site and it wasn't there... so I wandered off and back again only to discover my account was gone. About a month after that I left the food forum and signed up again here and started posting.

It's a little ironic considering that it was at the food forum that I was reffered here and it ended up replacing it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie chillyouhype may be famous one day chillyouhype may be famous one day chillyouhype's Avatar
    Thanks

I just wanted to get more involved in the anime world. So I searched for some sites online and came across this one. I liked this site than some of the other sites I visited. So I decided to join

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

well...long time ago i registered in a Bulgarian anime forum but a few days ago i decidedto try out and look more often at a foreign forum...dunno why...just wanted to meet new people. Anyway....i just typed anime in Google...and then i found AO...i looked around the threads...looked nice...so i decided to join in

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I found it oneday because i was looking for a good anime site where i could mingle with the same kind of anime freaks like me, and i ended up finding this great place

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I Yahoo'd Anime Forums and this was number 1 so here I am ^_^

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking for anime pictures to use in a project for a class and I stumbled onto this site and I decided to join....

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I was trying to find manga pics that people had drawn themselves, and I found this place. Most of the sites I had looked at simply had images from anime shows, but nothin good that I really wanted (I was going to use the images to try and teach myself how to draw).

Buuuut I was impressed with the stuff that AO had, so I figured I might as well sign up.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I was browsing through Google for anime forums and this site was the first one on the list.Hence i discovered this site and became a member ever since.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast