+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Newbie Swati7 may be famous one day Swati7 may be famous one day Swati7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you find AO (Animeonline)

Yea.. While searching for anime sites...So I thought I should register here!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I joined AO arround April, 2005. I found the site when i was searching for anime wallpapers once i joined and saw that everything was kool and stuff, i decided to stay. Since, then many things has happned, my name has been in the AO black list twice i think, i was in the leechers list for some stupid thing that i did. The funny thing is that some of the higher ups don't like me that much eventhough i have been a good kid, i wonder why?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I joined AO arround April, 2005. I found the site when i was searching for anime wallpapers once i joined and saw that everything was kool and stuff, i decided to stay. Since, then many things has happned, my name has been in the AO black list twice i think, i was in the leechers list for some stupid thing that i did. The funny thing is that some of the higher ups don't like me that much eventhough i have been a good kid, i wonder why?

Cause your post count, your cocky ways~ Maybe you were a bad n00b too.

As far as I can see you all came to leech, but stayed~ tsk tsk >.<ll
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda was bored and myspace and tagg was getting stupid so i was loooking up pics and i saw animeonline forums so i checked it out and it was cool

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i came across this site when i was looking for some anime titles since i just go into anime (i had a long holiday break and some anime(didn't know it was anime) on tv reminded me of a show i saw a bit a couple of yrs back). so i decided to search for it and i eventually came across this site.

honestly the first time i saw it i had no intension on staying, i actually was goin to click back straight away since it didn't have anything to do with the anime title i was looking for. but i think the debate section caught my eye and i had to join in. so yea first forum i ever joined and that pretty much the story.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i found it on goggle or something like that i was lookin for anime fan sites i think... but im glad i found it tho ^__^

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

well my very good friend equinn and i were talking about anime one day in school and she told me all about ao and that is how i found this website and came to join you guys.

thank you equinn

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

A long, long time ago. When i was looking for an anime wallpapers. Make a search on google.com and one of the links says animeonline.net.
    I remember in that time don't exist forums and the page only containts anime art, don't was necesary to creat an account or another things like now. One day, i can't find the page, until the last two months, when i join (again) to the comminity. That's my "How".
    "Knowledge is power"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast