+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How did you start your life?

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you start your life?

Well after high school, I had a job so I worked in it. Also I'm applying for Shawnee State University for a 4 year Computer Engineering course. After that I plan on going to another college and then continuing on the path I've chosen and use my knowledge to the end of days.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I knew that I was going to get out of my house from the start...and I started collecting money from my freshman year of high school.
    I got lucky because the university that I chose was right next to my aunt and we made an agreement that I would pay a reasonable amount of money for the rent and live with them since almost all of their children already moved out. And yes it was hard because even though I got a full scholarship, there were other things that i needed to pay for like the books which cost so much that it boggles my mind and I needed money in my pocket because what if my friends wanted to hang out and go to the movies. So I worked on the weekends and some weekdays in a nursing home taking care of the elderly and also sometimes I taught martial arts to kids. And at first it was hard because I had to balance my school life with my two jobs and sometimes I had to make sacrifices.but without hardships in my opinion that is not a life to live.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Sheesh,... if my life is a storybook... and its still in writing... those pages would be empty.. i mean.. there wont even be small writings saying of plans for the future or what i might think of next.. im completely unready... : x im still confused on which course to take.. what kind of job should i do? How do i get to UK ... *sighs* Im completely lost...

Well i am kind of the happy go lucky type of guy... I go to where life takes me to i guess... i hope im just lucky enough : x

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

soon as i got out of high school, i started saving up money an doing things i like for a few years, then im just starting college this year, took me 4 years to enjoy life a little, now its time to fall in line with the rest of boring society you know.
    Struggles, money is always a struggle, an if someone offers u help of any kind, Dont be prudish, except any offers that u are given, if its free it freaking awesome.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't yet finnished my high school, I have another year. But I plan to finnish it more or less fine and then go to a University in London. I know also already that I will most likely be an accountant (so, if someone of you might need one in future, you'll know where to look ). I don't know much about everything else... I will most likely still be under my parents wing for like 3 years untill they move back to Latvia, then I'll have to survive another year in University.
    Then I would love to move back to Latvia and work and live there, but that might just not work. I also hope I'd be like married with Ray by then, but I can't be sure about that either... Yah, I don't really like to plan for the future, I rather just enjoy the today. Enjoy every twist and turn of life. Otherways it'd be quite booring. My only real wishes are that I can live somewhere in the country, where there is silence, lots of green, no rush... and I also want to write a book...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to community college then travel to Philippines. I took a multimedia workshop in Mission College then started an online store selling bags and partnered with zazzle to make anime posters, mugs and t-shirts. I work at home.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm i haven't finish my school yet ... but for my starting life ummm i am not worry about it because no one know what the life will carry to him/her ... but i hop what the life carrying to me something good ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie toyaslovergirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

well let's see my mom and dad decided to.... u know the rest lol but hey anime is my life so u take a wild guess!!!!!! empty pages abound!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love sesshoumaru!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast