Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: How do I proceed at making friends?

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Re: How do I proceed at making friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Perhaps I am just one of those who takes offense to jackasses like you who ridicule everything I say without any provocation. Did you ever consider that? No, wait, that would require thinking and a conscience on your part.
    You seem to interact with people just fine, maybe your just trying to interact with people you dont really want to interact with. You seem the assertive type so look for assertive people, Leos are very assertive. As for social cues, it sounds like you have no interest in what other people say or think. In my opinion your not a person that should feel the need to break a silence with talking. Most people are uncomfortable with silences so they fill the void with whatever nonsense they can think of at the moment. Dont worry about those people because they are not your type.

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    You seem to interact with people just fine, maybe your just trying to interact with people you dont really want to interact with. You seem the assertive type so look for assertive people, Leos are very assertive. As for social cues, it sounds like you have no interest in what other people say or think. In my opinion your not a person that should feel the need to break a silence with talking. Most people are uncomfortable with silences so they fill the void with whatever nonsense they can think of at the moment. Dont worry about those people because they are not your type.
    How do I find the assertive ones? I'm on a college campus where everyone here is stupid, ugly, and lazy (it's a small campus, about 5,000 students, and the majority of them are going for "American Sign Language" degrees).

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

MistressMorgan has the correct. No one can give you greater wisdom.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    How do I find the assertive ones? I'm on a college campus where everyone here is stupid, ugly, and lazy (it's a small campus, about 5,000 students, and the majority of them are going for "American Sign Language" degrees).
    Thanks Shodokan!
    Anyway it seems you need to look elsewhere from school for your type. If you can think of someone or something you have always wanted to learn about, take the time to become an expert in it. Your bound to run into people with your same interests and thought. Maybe a good suggestion would be astronomy. Star parties are late at night, and involve lots of people that spend all night talking about stars and planets. This is academic and social. But its just a suggestion.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    You seem to interact with people just fine, maybe your just trying to interact with people you dont really want to interact with. You seem the assertive type so look for assertive people, Leos are very assertive.
    I'd disagree here. I think plotting two assertive people together is like putting two rams in a small pen. Instead, a rather shy, kind, submissive person should do the trick.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    I'd disagree here. I think plotting two assertive people together is like putting two rams in a small pen. Instead, a rather shy, kind, submissive person should do the trick.
    I can see what you mean. But I think he is already shy so would a group of shy people really work?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Journal entry.

Please make stuff like this there next time.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5