+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Beat the Heat?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do You Beat the Heat?

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Where did you here that crap from Soshi. Up there by Sacramento where I used to live it would get to be 100 degrees in the summe
    Let me Clarify, Northern Cal along the coast.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Let me Clarify, Northern Cal along the coast.
    You mean by San Francisco? I remember one time I decided to go to San Francisco for something and I was wearing shorts because it was warm wherever I was. I crossed the bridge and it was foggy and chilly and everything else.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You mean by San Francisco? I remember one time I decided to go to San Francisco for something and I was wearing shorts because it was warm wherever I was. I crossed the bridge and it was foggy and chilly and everything else.
    Well not necessarily, go down a hundred miles to Monterey and you'll probably even better weather with cool air and wait more sun than what you'll get in San Francisco.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Is San Fransisco, SoCal? We've heard debates it's more culturally part of NoCal. But some say it's SoCal...
    I say it's MidCal... whatever that is...

Sacramento?
    *thinking hard about it*
    I can't remember the last time I've been there.

What we're talking about is L.A.-San Fernando area... basically the general area of L.A. and Hollywood, where it never snows and never too cold or too hot.

100 degrees is nothing compared to other states, that's THE WORST we get here... (and that's rare even in summer)
    ._. Other places boast of that kind of heat EVERY OTHER DAY.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I can' handle the temperatures like I useta, if it gets a little warm; I'm sweatin'; gets alittle cool; I'm shiverin'. It's been like that ever since my Chemo and it's ANNOYIN'!!! And I can' do anythin' 'bout it! It usedta b that I could go outside in 100 degree weather and hardly sweat, if I do that now; I'll look like someone sprayed me down with a fireman's hose or somethin'. Anywho, I haveta stay indoors outta the sun as much as possible, doctor's orders. So usually I'm sittin' under an air conditioner and a fan, jus' chillin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie johnnyquest may be famous one day johnnyquest may be famous one day johnnyquest's Avatar
    Thanks

with a stick...

really houston, has only two season, hot and really f-ing hot!!!
    i try to stay indoors as much as possible, but since i'm a delivery driver, its almost impossible, and secondly i have an 85 toyota supra, with leather seats, and the a/c is sorta okay...so that doesnt help either, the heat or the leather...
    the car's a project car and i'm slowly rebuilding it to what i like, and i'll upgrade the a/c to the new system later, right now i just like to maintain it..
    and btw, the humidity here sucks, it sometimes maybe like 80 but the humidity makes it feel like <100...i think its what they call, the "heat index"...
    anywho, after awhile it starts to feel like the "inside of my jeans"...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

lots of ice ad ice--cream
    and i put lots of really cold water on my vaines helps alot

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

how i cool off is i sit by my air condioning system and 2 fans lol im really cold right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast