+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with your emotional pain?

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you deal with your emotional pain?

Well I am curious on this I wonder how many people deal with pain the same way I do.

Well I how I deal with pain is I find happy things to watch or think about and if that doesnt work. I listen to music that fits my mood and that tends to get rid of my pain.... or sometimes I just clean and my is constrated on getting on thing spotless then it wont have time to feel the pain I guess.....but then there are times when none of that works and the only way to get rid of it is so cry. So sometimes I just cry it out my pain....so that is what I do when I am in pain.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How do you deal with your emotional pain?

hmmm....my way with dealing with pain is that i just lock it away and forget about the pain and never think about anymore.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I typically crave oblivion, try to sink in to the closest thing I can to it...for issues I can usually sleep on them and be allright.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty much I'm kind of the same. I listen to music that fits how I feel or fits what I'm upset about. Sometimes I clean like crazy. Other times I cry. Or I throw old cd's. I think the best thing to do is though, is to have a girls night. Go out and do something so your mind is off of whatever is upsetting you. Haha, or video games help sometimes.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransaeo For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (Jul 10, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

In my reaction to this is that i deal my emotional pain, by boxing the wall from my door made of concrete and also by oak trees really hard, but still it really bleeds out the pain i have from my own body.

The experience from what i do to deal with different emotional pain is simply feeling it and try to find a solution on how to get rid of it. The peaceful way to settle the pain can be done with is listening to music, try to play a certain video game full of blood and gore that is intense, and also by doing some major screaming at your own mirror until it breaks, which means that you have taken good care of your problem without doing pain to yourself except for the high pitch or low pitch screaming from the top of your longs to break the mirror.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Newbie Huike is off to a good start Huike's Avatar
    Thanks

Dealing with my emotional pain?
    No offense, hopefully.
    But dealing physical pain to get rid of a emotion pain is kinda stupid..
    For me I'd just call up some people and get lost for about a day, it kinda distract's me from what you call "Pain".
    "i ain't perfect, i have flaws.
    but the one thing that flaw ain't gon'
    be is me bein' fake. "

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i try to go on with life as nothing has happen and everything is as normal as possible
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to play video games or read books even more so with deep story lines and fast action or something along those lines so I can focus on that and lose my self instead of dwelling on the pain. But I tend to think... A lot... And there for almost always in my mind I try to resolve it with the person or persons or what ever. Yeah there is nothing there to numb it and it makes it really tough to handle emotionally but at least I know at the end I will be able to have it resolved the issue and it doesn’t bother me as much any further. Sure it may peak its head from time to time but it’s easily shrugged off as I focus on the good of what I have now. Like the break up with my ex, which was very painful for me and sure a bit of the pain comes back now and again but then I focus on the fact that I am with some one else now, some one I love dearly and I know they love me just as much back and think about the wonderful possibilities we can have and share together.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jul 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast