+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with your emotional pain?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: How do you deal with your emotional pain?

Music and chocolates till my throat hurts and then i write just to get everything out. it is good for me since it helps me write.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

As for myself, I tend to keep it inside for awhile and then find a good release (hopefully).
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

I pretty much bottle it and smile regardless. People might say that's a bad thing, but when you let people know you're sad, they ask you questions when you just want to think about it and for people to leave you alone. And of course I dont want to depress anybody else. You never know what somebody is gonna say when you tell them a sad story about yourself. They can be unsympathetic which is bad. Or they can be sympathetic which is worse. That's why to other people (who dont really know me that is...lol) I never have sad days. If they see I'm not as bubbly they tell me to smile...that it doesnt seem right that I dont. And I tell them there are times when people dont smile. Nobody can smile ALL the time...then of course I smile. Or they'll make a joke about me finally shutting up heh. It's kinda funny cuz the people who do this are the people I work with and they are the same people who knock me for being bubbly and sneak jabs in at me about me like having a lonely childhood and trying to make up for it now. I just feel like tellin' them that I dont have to act like their miserable little (insert your own jibe here). I'm not a drone and I can be as happy as I want when I want, but I usually just roll my eyes and go back to singing whatever I was singing before they interrupted me...

Oh...did I get off the subject? lol

Now to people who know me. They know I'm upset when I dont wanna talk. When I'm not humming something or not humming as much rather. When I'm not bouncin around like a kid on sugar crack. Or when somebody asks me to help them out and I seem like I dont really want to. I know. I'm a big meanie on those days lol. Anyway they look right at me and ask me what's wrong and if I just say "Nuthin" they know I'm lying cuz well...I cant lie very well anyway lol.
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

well ..lets..see...emotional pain... well when i feel emotional pain i don't really change my appearance at all..im always calm so calm i'll remain.. what i do is think on it.... think of ways i could have avoided it.. how i could fix it... and what possible outcome could be determined by my fallowing actions...
    after im finished thinking i usually act accordingly.... or just let it be and listen to some death metal or some other of my favorable music .. things happen and there is no point dwelling on the past... but u can learn from any that occurs

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really deal with my emotions, well, ocassionally.

When I want to deal with it, I usually talk with a friend and open up. Tell her all the things that's bothering me. She would share a verse from the Bible and after that I pray to God that He would help me cope up with everything.

And when I don't want to deal with it, I just shut my mouth and not talk to anyone.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Emotional pain a disease that will eat at your brain, weaken the body, & taint the soul... How do I deal with it..? If my mind lets me I try to write, draw/doodle, but mostly if I am able I will listen to music... Nothing else is better though than shedding a couple of tears at times, because it seems to lift the weight off your shoulders... <To me it cleanse the soul>

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

heres how i deal with my emotional pain if i have emotions i dont give it a shit it comes and goes out again
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I normally listen to music really loud... with my headphones on so that I get better sound quality. I normally listen to an epic song like "Grindhouse (Main Titles)" by Robert Rodriguez and it will normally bring a smile to your face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast