+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with your emotional pain?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you deal with your emotional pain?

When I deal with pain first I wait til it lessens and forgive the source of the pain. My motto is "if it doesn't kill me It can only make me stronger."

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Well I am curious on this I wonder how many people deal with pain the same way I do.

Well I how I deal with pain is I find happy things to watch or think about and if that doesnt work. I listen to music that fits my mood and that tends to get rid of my pain.... or sometimes I just clean and my is constrated on getting on thing spotless then it wont have time to feel the pain I guess.....but then there are times when none of that works and the only way to get rid of it is so cry. So sometimes I just cry it out my pain....so that is what I do when I am in pain.

To be honest. I don't know.. I can get pretty touchy about lil things one day and not care the next.. so I don't really deal with my emotional problems. o_O that and if i did i would have to be put into a mental instiution because I'd have to go back into my past and that also has mental abuse... so yeah.. not the best thing to try to fix years and years later. ><
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well i listen to music becasue the meaning of the song i listen to make me fly away from my pain ... or i can just hold my teddy bear and then sleep .... there is many things that make me forget my pain but i never forget the pain that is way they call it pain .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like 2 listenin 2 music that makes me remember why i'm in so much pain. Then I use that pain inside 2 write lyrics, such a wonderful stress releaver Lol. Or if that doesn't work I either make amv's or watch something funny on youtube lol. I never let anyone know i'm in pain, guess that's kinda werid huh? lol. I guess I like 2 deal with things on my own....I hate letting others see me cry...it makes me feel so weak. Anyways that's my way of dealing with "Pain" Lol ^__^
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have been pretty happy lately but when i start to feel emotinal pain,emotinaly or physical...i write it down or tell other ppl

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    well i have been pretty happy lately but when i start to feel emotinal pain,emotinaly or physical...i write it down or tell other ppl

me too XD ... i like to write what i feel about in this time in my note book .... i write if i were happy ,sad , angry , ... and other emotional .... wrting make me comfortable and make all my pain go away ...

and i talk to others about what is happening to me and i don't know why XD .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, most of the times when I have emotional pain, I just lay on my bed sighing, thinking about it (I'm actually not the crying type, I can't cry even when I got dumped I do feel really bad... ) and trying to forget it, which isn't easy. Sometimes I use music, sometimes I can't stand music, but most of the times I fall asleep and everything is allright again.

Another method for me to forget the pain is by going to the judo and by getting thrown really had, (it doesn't hurt if u know what u'r doing) because that lets u work out all the pain and lets u use it in a good way So sporting is another option. See which works best for u

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I deal with mine by using comedy, it always helps me to feel better, other wise if I am really down I take a nap and then I wake up feeling better, because for some odd reason it always makes me feel tired! lol
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast