+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you forget someone?

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile How do you forget someone?

How do you deal with a broken heart??
    How do you erase his/her existence in your lonely hearts??

I have had a lot of painful experiences about love and as for me love is suicide but still...I accept it in my life coz it serves as my inspiration..

I'm always broken hearted...dunno why or how but I just am...maybe I am destined for a someone that's even more special someday but not now...

Whenever my heart's at pain...I always look at the bright side, thinking positive thoughts and realizing how lucky I am than others, I still got my friends and family don't I??...but there are times when I just can't help it but cry...the best part is I always learn and realize new things, see life in a different angle and love myself even more(^_^)

Actually, I don't erase him in my life...I just don't think about him the way I used to do...I always try to adjust at things and I can still manage it...
    I always say, "he's not so cool afterall" and that's where I get used to it...
    love just fades away...and I don't even think that I loved him...or did I??

anyway, feel free to share your experiences... I would be glad to hear more from each and every one of you...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you forget a someone??

I donno maybe it's just me but I've never EVER had the ability to forget about anyone. Every single person that has impacted me positively or negetively. Every SINGLE person i've had strong feelings for, anyone I loved, anyone I invested MYSELF in, is still here. THey linger with me ALWAYS. I never entierly let go of my feelings for someone either. I wish I knew how though because it would make it a lot easier to deal with the pain they caused

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

it's great to treasure them in your heart but with pain??...for me, I just can't but I do...
    You can forget a someone if you really want to but the more you have feelings for that person, the more it gets harder to forget that person...well, that's based on my experience...it just takes time...tnx 4 sharing bratling ^_^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    it's great to treasure them in your heart but with pain??...for me, I just can't but I do...
    You can forget a someone if you really want to but the more you have feelings for that person, the more it gets harder to forget that person...well, that's based on my experience...it just takes time...tnx 4 sharing bratling ^_^
    It's not like...treasuring them. Especially because of the pain. I wish I knew how not to. But it's not like....an option. I can't control the way I feel, only the way I react to it. I can't forget someone, trust me I've tried my damndest to forget a number of people and situations that have gone on. It's been a long time. The lover-type relationships that come to mind when I think about this are from almost ten years ago now. The friendship situations are some smaller some longer then that. I don't forget anyone. I don't forget ANY emotional impact. I don't forgive and forget either. I can't help but hold on to the knowlage I have.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest I don't forget. I just try to erase that part of my life and go on. I won't lie, I hold grudges but once I get over it I pretty much forget. Try to get along with the person as best you can without being ridiculous and go on with life.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: How do you forget a someone??

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I donno maybe it's just me but I've never EVER had the ability to forget about anyone. Every single person that has impacted me positively or negetively. Every SINGLE person i've had strong feelings for, anyone I loved, anyone I invested MYSELF in, is still here. THey linger with me ALWAYS. I never entierly let go of my feelings for someone either. I wish I knew how though because it would make it a lot easier to deal with the pain they caused
    Agreed. It's pointless to try and make yourself forget someone who's had a deep impact in your life. That's like goin' without oxygen. It sucks on those long, hard days of depression, but on the brighter side of things, the people we meet, become close to and share experiences with makes us better people; having learned from experience and learning new ways--from said loved one--of dealing with problems you weren't able to deal with before.

Even the people I had relationships with that ended badly, I can't forget them, because they've made an impact in my life. Even the ones that are extremely hard to get along with, or the ones that have had negative affects in your life; you can't forget. They can dissapear, but you'll never forget, because people trade small portions of themselves when they're together and keep those small bits for the rest of their lives.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Agreed. It's pointless to try and make yourself forget someone who's had a deep impact in your life. That's like goin' without oxygen. It sucks on those long, hard days of depression, but on the brighter side of things, the people we meet, become close to and share experiences with makes us better people; having learned from experience and learning new ways--from said loved one--of dealing with problems you weren't able to deal with before.

Even the people I had relationships with that ended badly, I can't forget them, because they've made an impact in my life. Even the ones that are extremely hard to get along with, or the ones that have had negative affects in your life; you can't forget. They can dissapear, but you'll never forget, because people trade small portions of themselves when they're together and keep those small bits for the rest of their lives.
    Exactly, and I intentionally give SO much of myself into my relationships. Be it lovers, friends, or family, they get as much of me as I can spare, and often then some. So it's quite impossible to think I could pack it all back up and bring it with me when I leave. It's like going to summer camp. You pack everything adn you aquire nothing and yet when it's time to go home you can't roll your sleeping bag even though you did it EXACTLY the way mom did, and half your stuff won't fit back in your bag.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

humm...I guess you never forget, what really happen is the pain starts to fade away with time and we start to look things diferently and time replace time and things starts to replace things and we start to "live again" but we never forget...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast