+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How do you get around?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you get around?

I love transit buses, but not big city freaky people transits, i like em because i get to jsut sit there and listen to music.

i also like driving, pop in my ipod and drive., i might be getting ym own car ina few months, pending i save money, (i wanna dodge charger. ,i love the old muscle car look)

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes my motercycle but only when i have no else to drive me even then not that far becuase its illegal for me to drive

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    I love transit buses, but not big city freaky people transits, i like em because i get to jsut sit there and listen to music.

i also like driving, pop in my ipod and drive., i might be getting ym own car ina few months, pending i save money, (i wanna dodge charger. ,i love the old muscle car look)
    Sweet what year? my dream car is a 1972 454 big block Chevell ss anyway yeah iam not to big on puplic trans altho Jax is becoming a very bus oreinted city pretty quick.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My transportation is either my car or my feet. I drive almost everywhere but I have to walk if I want to skip school or my car will get confiscated. I've got a Toyota, Camry and its really good on gas. And for my feet I've got a pair of Vans. Thats all I need to get around.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

How do i get around?

Well one way is to hitch a ride with some one to were i want to go.Which is nice and all but i don't like it to much.I rather drive my self but don't have my license yet not the best driver XD.

Another way i like to get around is bike ride i love it.I can just about go any were i want around town were u can't get a car plus i think its fun to bike ride.

The last ways i would get around would be walking to places i want to go or public transportation which is ok and all.But its really not my thing lol.
    Last edited by koga23; Jun 19, 2007 at 09:39 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I go through the Abu-transit.

You see, I take whatever transport Abu takes.... and then she lectures me how we get to places. Then I try. But then I don't get it at all. It's as if she's speaking some kind of strange language that she knows I can't understand.

I nod my head in agreement then proceed to not know where the heck we are.
    But through trial and error, I begin to understand what the heck Abu's saying and finally know where we are.

But I still take the Abu-transit because I still get lost anyways.

... I do have a driver's liscence but it's kinda useless considering the fact that I'm deathly afraid of other drivers around my area. O_o Look, I know I'm a safe driver, but... not everyone here is. Call me a coward, I know I am when it comes to driving.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

only get rid somewhere if the person driving is going that way and ill have to get picked by certain time but that will all change come next year

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I normally either take a cab or my mother would drive me to my destination.
    However, there are times when I take the bus and train too.
    ... Of course, I prefer my mother driving me around~
    Although, I tend to do a lot of walking because some places, vehicles gets in the way and slows down the pace.
    So even if I wear a pair of mini skirt or high heels, I'd still walk~
    Baa~
    Sheep in the big city! <^x^>/
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast